Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Side note i really not getting this magma debate .
If they live just floating in magma that don't really matter when it comes to a fight with Akainu .
Which going have haki , force , speed etc etc that will effect the fight .
Exaggerating one thing in tunnel vision mode for the sake of wank :amazing:

If Akainu kills Kaido then anyone who says Kaido can Low diff King is a pathetic cunt with no human decency and doesn't even belong in civilized society.

If Magma kills him, and King can produce magma, King pushes Kaido to at least high diff.
But Akainu isnt even here to make the comparison first of all.

Secondly this isnt a combat scenario, its a force of nature at work against a weakened character, and we know for a fact that Haki isnt unlimited.

Thirdly I was asking you if King> Akainu since according to you Kaido dying to magma means Akainu> Him. So then the same logic should apply to King who is immune to magma right?

If Akainu kills Kaido then anyone who says Kaido can Low diff King is a pathetic cunt with no human decency and doesn't even belong in civilized society.

If Magma kills him, and King can produce magma, King pushes Kaido to at least high diff.
Just the man I wanted to tag. I’m glad your here are you ready to take your L yet?

I think a lot of his flashback will be tied to God Valley and that’s why we aint getting more. Apart from God Valley, I personally know just enough about him that I don’t really care for more
But that doesn't excuse how trash the rest of this arc is. Now Oda is bringing back all the other useless and undeveloped characters that i don't care about because Oda didn't built them up properly, seriously?

A god valley flashback may save Kaido's character in the future, but it won't save how trash this Wano Arc has been, the damage has already been done. How the hell does Oda have a 4 arcs and a decade of setup and still end up having the Wano arc be so mediocre??

Marineford War was way better than this, and i don't remember the saga being so unnecessarily long to reach the climax like we have with Wano's.

Never actually had Mihawk low diffing kaido opinion besides me just trolling.
I am still not sure on Mihawk > Kaido, Kaido has periodically earned my respect especially with that giant dragon

Depending on how future events go
-Death by Sword : Mihawk > Kaido
-Death by Magma : Akainu > Kaido

My opinion would change.

Its not because i am inconsistent, it is because my opinion is evolving with manga.

And also my opinion has evolved to Luffy being worst protagonist from any show, movie, manga, anime, cartoon I have ever seen.

And his fan base are pathetic ass holes
Going by this logic, if Kaido died to a punch, P1 > Kaido because P1 is a brawler

Status
Not open for further replies.