Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Yasheen i am glad kaido don’t get group battle because imagine robin , nami, or Ussop,took hit from awaking kaido and they survive. That is I dislike about oar battle in my opinion.
I don’t think we will get group in future

The closeest one is IM , dragon and sabo will face first and fight like wiper and his toon face Enel.

We Will see how oda handle IM and why he hide from public view, Doflimingo state the power rotten faster if his secret is exposed.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
23:59
"Why didnt Dragon start an all out war at the Reverie, involving innocent bystanders and kingdoms that could be potential allies and making all of them join forces to fight him back when he initially just wanted to go after the Celestial Dragons?"

00:00
"Onigashima is such a Mickey Mouse writing. Geez. No tension, no losses. all bad. Did you see Queen and King killing his own subordinates and weakening their forces? What clowns".

You can't make this shit up.
:gokulaugh:

@Yasheen i am glad kaido don’t get group battle because imagine robin , nami, or Ussop,took hit from awaking kaido and they survive. That is I dislike about oar battle in my opinion.
I don’t think we will get group in future

The closeest one is IM , dragon and sabo will face first and fight like wiper and his toon face Enel.

We Will see how oda handle IM and why he hide from public view, Doflimingo state the power rotten faster if his secret is exposed.
I think Kaido was the last chance for a group fight imo just because his story was set to involve a group fight.
I don’t really care about the scaling of it because I don’t really care about fear scaling, but I just like the combo moves and the straw hats protecting one another and combining their powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.