Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Maybe King will join him in the future.
Sabo and King would be a great fire duo
:pepemwai:
Young King maybe.
I think King has changed. Didn't he say in some cut flashback that he doesn't care about Joy Boy no more and just wanted Kaido to stay the strongest?
Idk if currently he would fit the narrative.
But it indeed makes you wonder what could have been if Dragon was the one to set him free from that lab instead of Kaido.
Really wish he was developed earlier.

I refuse to admit Kaido is finished just like that, no way in hell all this build up is over with only one punch... :josad:
Only one punch lmao
Did people in this forum read the same manga or not? Actually Luffy's land his hits many times, but people said one punch? And the finisher is an island sized punch coated with adCOC but people do not want to accept that Kaido lost?
I see they are Zoro's fans who push the ZKK theory too much and dislike Luffy's winning against the WSC.. actually they said Zoro would kill/slice Kaido in one hit but when Luffy's finisher finally defeat Kaido for good, they do not want to accept? Ridiculous, double standard mfs, and trully stupid hatred.. Luffy as MC and his great portrayal and feats actually rent free in their head who full of jealousy. I will just gonna laugh :gokulaugh:

Why neku announces Luffy's victory? Sanji and nami usopp are there... oda just making bad decicion after bad decicion... one of them saying Luffy victory would hit fucking different over that fat bitch ass cat

My theory many months ago about defeated Kaido landing next to Big Mom and her devouring Kaido’s soul (he has a debt to her) is becoming more and more real. She can probably use this to recover and escape that hole. Not sure how her taking his soul would work tho since the person being “pocus” needs to be afraid of her… 🤷🏻‍♂️

Only one punch lmao
Did people in this forum read the same manga or not? Actually Luffy's land his hits many times, but people said one punch? And the finisher is an island sized punch coated with adCOC but people do not want to accept that Kaido lost?
I see they are Zoro's fans who push the ZKK theory too much and dislike Luffy's winning against the WSC.. actually they said Zoro would kill/slice Kaido in one hit but when Luffy's finisher finally defeat Kaido for good, they do not want to accept? Ridiculous, double standard mfs, and trully stupid hatred.. Luffy as MC and his great portrayal and feats actually rent free in their head who full of jealousy. I will just gonna laugh :gokulaugh:
This

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
My theory many months ago about defeated Kaido landing next to Big Mom and her devouring Kaido’s soul (he has a debt to her) is becoming more and more real. She can probably use this to recover and escape that hole. Not sure how her taking his soul would work tho since the person being “pocus” needs to be afraid of her… 🤷🏻‍♂️
I would rather have kaido again than to have BM for another arc lmao

Oda should let her go if he can't portray her better.

Welcome :datas:

Mind to tell why change side? Lol
Because Oda has put himself in an ineludible situation.

If this is it for Kaido and Big Mom and the magma kills them/severely hinders them for the rest of the story, they were literally defeated by 3 upstarts in the span of a night and without DIRECTLY showing and stating Awakening.

They can't come back and be a menace because there are too many signals that this is over and Oda would have the BALLS of the millenium to justify Luffy, Law and Kid still being able to put up a fight against them. Specially because Oda has gone out of his way to show how IMPORTANT it is for the people of Wano to have their matsuri (Fire Festival) not only uninterrupted, but also lead to the unexpected news of the victory.

If it's just Kaido that comes back, Oda can't write interesting scenarios for him that don't involve bullshit like "wow Adult Momo is literally identical like Oden and he's also as strong as he was because of his blood! He can give Kaido the final attack!" or "X character suddenly appears and kills Kaido and robs Luffy of some part of his win". And also he makes Big Mom look even WORSE in comparison.

Either way I don't see him turning this and making a good surprise. And as remarked by the last chapters of Kaido vs Gear 5, Luffy is still weak to cuts and very hot fire, which figures because he still has to challenge and defeat Shanks and Akainu AND his top two men are Sword and Hot Fire as well, lol.

Just a fucking disappointing resolution for the 2 most important villains of the whole story so far but it was to be expected since Oda decided that FUCKING LAW AND KIDD were going to face Big Mom in spite of having NO BUSINESS OR BEEF WITH HER WHATSOEVER.

Young King maybe.
I think King has changed. Didn't he say in some cut flashback that he doesn't care about Joy Boy no more and just wanted Kaido to stay the strongest?
Idk if currently he would fit the narrative.
But it indeed makes you wonder what could have been if Dragon was the one to set him free from that lab instead of Kaido.
Really wish he was developed earlier.
King will somehow appear in the future. He lost his big bro and everything he believed in. Maybe he will change his mind
:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.