Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why neku announces Luffy's victory? Sanji and nami usopp are there... oda just making bad decicion after bad decicion... one of them saying Luffy victory would hit fucking different over that fat bitch ass cat
Because it isn't the end.
Because Oda has put himself in an ineludible situation.

If this is it for Kaido and Big Mom and the magma kills them/severely hinders them for the rest of the story, they were literally defeated by 3 upstarts in the span of a night and without DIRECTLY showing and stating Awakening.

They can't come back and be a menace because there are too many signals that this is over and Oda would have the BALLS of the millenium to justify Luffy, Law and Kid still being able to put up a fight against them. Specially because Oda has gone out of his way to show how IMPORTANT it is for the people of Wano to have their matsuri (Fire Festival) not only uninterrupted, but also lead to the unexpected news of the victory.

If it's just Kaido that comes back, Oda can't write interesting scenarios for him that don't involve bullshit like "wow Adult Momo is literally identical like Oden and he's also as strong as he was because of his blood! He can give Kaido the final attack!" or "X character suddenly appears and kills Kaido and robs Luffy of some part of his win". And also he makes Big Mom look even WORSE in comparison.

Either way I don't see him turning this and making a good surprise. And as remarked by the last chapters of Kaido vs Gear 5, Luffy is still weak to cuts and very hot fire, which figures because he still has to challenge and defeat Shanks and Akainu AND his top two men are Sword and Hot Fire as well, lol.

Just a fucking disappointing resolution for the 2 most important villains of the whole story so far but it was to be expected since Oda decided that FUCKING LAW AND KIDD were going to face Big Mom in spite of having NO BUSINESS OR BEEF WITH HER WHATSOEVER.
We have Zunesha, we have Big Mom leaving Wano to protect Whole Cake Island, we have Zoro, we have possible Momonosuke fighting, we have the remaining Strawhats. You can have Kaido be interesting by him turning into a awakened rampaging Dragon monster which will make him a strong obstacle but not fast or smart enough that the other Strawhats can't help out. You also have Orochi who could come back and act as foes for Ussop and Momonosuke.

he's the only YT ber being discussed is kinda a statement to his genuineness..
Regardless of whatever flawed takes he come up with there are all based on some sort of logic and narrative sequences basically "how things should be done the way they usually are" or just missing plot points.

if someone like him says Zkk ain't happening then
:steef:

you bet its likely the case
Tbf tho, what you said can kind of be used as a double-edged sword if we're talking about Mr. Morj

He is so confident that there is more to this arc than we think, and he also believes that there is a huge role for Zoro to play in the end

His stance on ZKK from what I've seen is not based too much on very underlying thematic perspectives but rather he holds the general viewpoint that ZKK would take away from Luffy's victory

And that is a fair stance, but I feel like it is no different from most of the others who disagree with the theory

Honestly respectful people who support the theory should and most likely will be treated with respect
in the same token ,arrogant and condescending folks should not be given the same courtesy and more often than not , You see the latter.

I should also note that this wasn't the conversation that was had when sanji didn't fight king or the katakuri vs sanji prediction didn't pan out in wci. This is also not how it went down when pantheos, monkeyDtheories, lukegranders, grand vision with kidd didn't exactly pan out.

Thread bumps
Troll threads
etc
it will honestly be funny if this is the conversation we want to start now the expectations being flipped this time are that of zoro fans. naive to not think similar energy wont be returned.
Yeah true, you reap what you sow
What surprised me that there's not many threads about ZKK being bumped last week :pepebusi:
Maybe this week will change :pepestrike:
The positive side is that there's no break this week so we Zoro bros won't have to endure that long :pagemoji:

People in this forum is ridiculous. They do not want to accept Luffy's winning against Kaido after so many effort of Luffy and the damage of Kaido who accumulated over time..
If Zoro kill/slice Kaido in one hit then they would said hooray, but Luffy's many hits land on Kaido they do not count and the greatest finisher to date be the reason Kaido defeated for good not accepted? Really mfs bast*ard..

Yeah Kaido will wake up and ZKK happens in your dream :gokulaugh:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It had to be either a scabbard, momo or a Yakuza boss, the Arc is about them in the end.
Arc is about how a group of people will come 20 years in future to save wano

I can bet anything that the reason oda consistently pushed momo and scabbards regardless of how unwarranted it was is because Wano seem to resemble Japan and he is from Japan.

But my consistently pushing scabbards and momo he end up neglecting many things in 140+ chapters arc

So, how’s everyone feeling about Kaido’s defeat? Love it, or hate it?
The climax and the fight itself felt too long and anticlimactic. Maybe because Oda switched the scenes too often. The final blow felt somehow to "fast" and short. There was no balance, it was either stretched or short. Kaido vs Luffy deserved 1-2 chapters more and Kaido deserved a proper flashback and the awakening of his df.
I personally didn’t like it

Who made this poll? Shits cringe… :whitepress:

Should be more like:

1. Yes. He can 1v1 Kaido.
2. Yes, but a fresh Kaido is still stronger.
3. No. He had too much help at the beginning.
4. No. Luffy should have lost. Kaido just let him win…

Anything is better than the options on the poll

Arc is about how a group of people will come 20 years in future to save wano

I can bet anything that the reason oda consistently pushed momo and scabbards regardless of how unwarranted it was is because Wano seem to resemble Japan and he is from Japan.

But my consistently pushing scabbards and momo he end up neglecting many things in 140+ chapters arc
The Arc is about Momonosuke and the Scabbards and the suffering of the people of Wano, you don't even know Kidd's backstory yet he was there on this group of people saving Wano lol

Yes, of course there are those who blindly follow it just to push the Zoro > Luffy agenda

Maybe it's just easier for me to spot because I'm a Zoro fan, but I find it relatively easy to spot those who support it for agenda purposes and those who are genuinely knowledgeable about the theory and invested in the thematic purposes & the evidence
At least in this forum, there are few people who look for evidence for ZKK and discuss it rationally. Maybe you are one of them

But it's more about using ZKK to belittle the toxic Zoro fans of other characters

Status
Not open for further replies.