Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido fought the scabbards, rooftop supernova, yamato, luffy post conquerors coating, and luffy post awakening and becoming joyboy

Luffy has been pushed to his limits and beyond against kaido
Training his ass off, fighting kaido through multiple rounds, taking just about everything kaido through at him, and pushing his haki and fruit to his limits

Acting like either of them hasn't tried or done enough is just weird

Even if kaido got back up and luffy defeated him again bet people would still act like it wasnt enough
Precisely why you don't hype something up in a story for 10+ years. Regardless of what happened to Kaido and Big Mom, people would be disappointed.

He's guaranteed to visit Ryuma's grave. Onimaru is 100% a lingering plot thread too who can provide more exposition on the Shimotsuki clan. He may not be Ushimaru's son (unless Oda lied in the SBS), but he definitely is a close relative.
I guess Zoro will never be seen as next sword god ,once he leaves wano that chance is over.

I guess Zoro will never be seen as next sword god ,once he leaves wano that chance is over.
The fact that Hyogoro also said Luffy looked like a guardian deity at chapter 990 and then became Nika like 40ish chapters later should tell you that the pay off is going to happen but not soon enough. Hyogoro and Kawamatsu said zoro resembled Ryuuma who is a God of Sword at 1035 should tell you Oda is going to wait like 40ish chapters to reveal that.

@Cruxroux this the bum you wanted to argue with? Haki and CoC > unless it's my favorite Okama, not even top tier haki and CoC coating can compete against basic haki and no CoC. :risitameh:
You notice how he only ranks a character's strength based on the strength of their CoC and haki when it comes to comparing Katakuri to King and Marco. He won't do that for other characters for example ranking Zoro to Law and Kid.

As I said before OP story is suffering from an overdose of characters which are simply not needed at all...
Imagine if in Oda's head O-Tama never needed 3-4 chapters for he's bullshit... Because that's exactly what he thought while writing pre ts... Those characters are simply not likable/interesting enough for us to be invested on reading this bs...

Hopefully Elbaph will be a much smaller and simpler Arc because that's where Oda thrives...

Something is goin happen. There is no way oda give a sight BM and Kaido defeated closed by.
Atm the strongest character have seen no doubt luffy, but there is many plot twist to make luffy enemies more stronger from this point.
Some of the point are
-BB from far away looking for a chance to steal BM And Kaido DF, and now he is given chance.
-The other plot twist i think shanks will backstab luffy after know gomu2 awakened.
And the character that maybe stronger than luffy atm Shanks, Im-sama, Gorosei, Kong, and Dragon i dont think the other can keep up with him now.

The fact that Hyogoro also said Luffy looked like a guardian deity at chapter 990 and then became Nika like 40ish chapters later should tell you that the pay off is going to happen but not soon enough. Hyogoro and Kawamatsu said zoro resembled Ryuuma who is a God of Sword at 1035 should tell you Oda is going to wait like 40ish chapters to reveal that.
It's unlikely.

Ryuma earned the tittle due his fighting feats and mastery ,he defended a whole country by himself (at least so far nothing says he got help)and created new techniques.
Zoro is nowhere close to either wano wise .

When it comes to Nika and luffy well he did what the supposed deity did in the past so he will definitely be called that later.

Status
Not open for further replies.