Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy causing the rumble by pushing Kaido in it, but Kid pushing Linlin in it didnt cause anything? Sorry, but thats alot of gymniastics to not mention Kid at all.
Because it was nukes that blew BM down
Kid wasn't the only reason she got blown down

Damned Punk wasn't on BM body anymore when she was out of onigashima

Why are you acting like in the manga we saw Damned Punk pushing BM down the crater

It's okay to admit Kid wasn't the only reason why BM was sent down and why she's KOed

You’re literally wondering why Oda didn’t mention a volcano until now and think that we’re still at the end of the arc after Oda introduces an even bigger time bomb that actually makes sense with the geography. You literally said that Oda just extended the arc again and you can’t agree that the volcano is going to make Wano longer and that this is clearly not the end?
Extending the arc by another 5 chapters is NOT ANOTHER 4 FUCKING YEARS
Post automatically merged:

:suresure::suresure:

the toxicity today is something else

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Point to my insult please.:luuh:
I didn't use any insults
Don't come to me with that crap. You don't have to use a direct derogatory term to insult someone. You literally implied Kid fans don't even know how to take a screenshot—That's a pathetic attempt at calling them clueless. You're clearly looking down on them while trying to act intellectually superior. Don't try to act smart.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Because it was nukes that blew BM down
Kid wasn't the only reason she got blown down

Damned Punk wasn't on BM body anymore when she was out of onigashima

Why are you acting like in the manga we saw Damned Punk pushing BM down the crater

It's okay to admit Kid wasn't the only reason why BM was sent down and why she's KOed
I never said he is the only reason. But i am tired of people denying is impact at all. Now even the providers do the same. I think to complain at some point about that is not soooo unexpected.

Linlin 1000% returns in elbaf so my guess that kaidou will return too or just send to impel dow.
That made me wonder. Can you even put a Yonkou in Impel Down. Seastone cuffs are pointless because of Haki. Which also makes me wonder how the fuck is Dofi still stuck in Impel Down. Wouldn't it be easy to escape with haoshoku haki.

edit: nvm I'm a dumbass. :lawsigh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.