Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it was. Luffy made a fist the size of a fucking skyscraper and send him to the depths of the hell.

All Haki did was make sure it didn't burn his arm.
Sure. Koka + Barrier + Internal Destruction + Haoshoku coating was useless, it was only to not have his hand burned.

Roger, a DF less guy put the world beneath heel, and Kaido told us why.
When you make a size the fist of giant buildings Haki becomes secondary.
The size of pica's finger tip had the size of a building. I guess Pica's punch > Haoshoku + Internal Destruction King Kong Gun.

Didn't Doffy even say how a fusion of armament and rubber greatly amplifies the rubber's tensile force.

Do you think hakiless Luffy would stand the slightest chance against Roger? Roger would rip him apart.

Man, the last 10 years of this manga has been building up towards Wano and a confrontation with Kaido. Now that's over I have absolutely no idea where the story is going next. I'm actually starting to feel excited again.

Sure. Koka + Barrier + Internal Destruction + Haoshoku coating was useless, it was only to not have his hand burned.

Roger, a DF less guy put the world beneath heel, and Kaido told us why.

The size of pica's finger tip had the size of a building. I guess Pica's punch > Haoshoku + Internal Destruction King Kong Gun.

Didn't Doffy even say how a fusion of armament and rubber greatly amplifies the rubber's tensile force.

Do you think hakiless Luffy would stand the slightest chance against Roger? Roger would rip him apart.
Mate, do you know what would happen if Pica stomped on you? You'd be fucked.

But Pica's stone can crumble. Luffy's fist can't.

putting the undisputable fact that Kaido is still alive and will come back soon aside, the cover story is interesting. so that confirms its ichiji and reiju in Whole Cake Island saving their brothers, but it also confirms it WASNT them in chocolate town on cacao island. they started on chocolate town but Oven took them through mirror-world to the lab on Whole Cake. So if people are invading chocolate town thats separate from germa setting the lab on fire.

blackbeard? crocodile? whos coming to kidnap pudding

Status
Not open for further replies.