Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a boring and cliche fucking ending. Oda should take a break after this. Mf should actually be disappointed with this garbage arc. This is why this manga should be monthly. At least use some of your brain while thinking of plot points .

Yamao is the next Robin.

Remember how post Alabasta, everyone thinks Robin is gonna be stronger than Sanji
- Higher bounty
- Partner to Mr. 0 opposed to mere Mr. 2
- Clapped Pell
- Clapped Tashigi
- Specializes in assasination

Now look at current Robin. Happy auntie doing shopping with Nami and babysitting little cute things.
I think only reason oda wanted to add yamto is to proceed the plot... Literally no on actively is working towards actual goal and I believe Yamato will trigger the events..... But oden wank for tht rest of series :whitepress:

Akainu versus Luffy
Fujitora versus Zoro
Greenbull versus Sanji
Kizaru versus Yamato

Or a little less likely for me

Akainu versus Luffy
Kizaru versus Zoro
Greenbull versus Sanji
Fujitora versus Yamato
Ok
Might as well make Akainu vs Goddess Yamao?

Both are dogs
Magma vs Ice
Akainu killed Yamao's boyfriend
Akainu is afraid of Wano, Yamao was born on Wano

While Luffy will fight Im

I'm totally against the "og admiral trio>>>>new admirals" just for the sake of nostalgia. To me, an admiral is an admiral. Just Akainu gets a special plot due to his inevitable battle against Luffy.
But man....I wish we could get something like the train movie for the admirals fights. A big budget movie to get all the good animations. Imagine Fuji going all out against Zoro, summoning not just a meteor, but a meteor rain and Zoro cutting them all.
Sanji and Kizaru going at some really DBZ levels of speed across the battlefield.
:steef:
Sabo vs Akainu, A Brother's Duty
Luffy vs Kizaru, The Fight of Monkey Kings
Law vs Fujitora, Operation: Gravity
Zoro vs Aokiji, To Cut Absolute Zero
Sanji vs Greenbull, Chef vs Undernutrition

:steef:

This is not to downplay Yamato but i wonder why Zoro would even need adv coc against her, when his CoA was powerful enough to consistently damage the WSC. Wouldn't that be overkill

Yamao-Franky-Robin
Silver medalist trio which everyone thought would kick Sanji from Monster Trio, but they actually don't

Jinbe
The chad who actually kicks Sanji from Monster Trio.

Status
Not open for further replies.