Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah I disagree tbh. I don't think the tobiroppo or the calamities getting up ever made much sense because those are only the warm-ups to the actually important and climactic parts of the arc.

Now we are at a point where:
-Kaido and BM have lost, but we don't actually know what happened to them. In Kaido's own introduction we were told that he is impossible to kill, so it hardly makes sense for his fate to be so vague as drowning in lava.
-The people in the Flower Capital still have no idea what the hell happened, and their only information comes from Momonosuke telling them that they no longer have to worry about Kaido.
-We still don't know why Kaido came to Wano and how Wano is related to the One Piece...Kaido's backstory was barely a couple pages long
-We've gotten zero clarification on what toki's prophecy was actually referring to
-We know absolutely nothing about Zoro's real connection to Wano & the Shimotsuki, zero update on the grim reaper, zero info on black blades, etc

When have we ever had this many unresolved plot points going into the post-arc?
People made great arguments for the Tobi Roppo and Calamities, and there was a lot less going against it. The only reason you see this as different is because this one fits your agenda. Ya'll just expect too much.

What arguments were there for the tobiroppo and calamities?
That the fights didn't end with us seeing the strawhats win. We saw a big attack and then it cut away. No victory declaration from the narrator, no panels of the winner, no panels of the flying six actually down. It was suspicious. Then they brought up panels of earlier fights like Franky in Ennies Lobby where chapters ended with a big finisher attack double spread only for the fight to continue in the next chapter.
Post automatically merged:

Gonna need Vivi to get an OP logia fruit to round out the final crew lineup
Vivi with Kizaru's fruit still gets one shotted by Pekoms. Having a logia is not nearly enough to get her up to par.

Straw Hat pirates have 3 adv CoC users now. With two other people having a chance of getting it due to their ambition. Our up and comping pirate crew is now strong as f. :hapnoel: We may have our preferences and hatred among the crew but talking about SHP overall now is very exciting. Cant wait for the arcs to come and the final war... :pepebusi:
Wish we have an upcoming arc where the current SHs just rolls over their opponents like they came out of the TS
Realisitcally they should low diff the Giants too...

bat the end of the arc the strawhats will be a much better crew than the beast pirates.
Luffy beat Kaido
Zoro beat King
Sanji beat Queen
Yamato will not have any problems with Jack
Jinbe beat WsW
Franky beat Sasaki
Robin beat Black Maria
Chopper would have bean able to beat Ulti or Page One with his 30 minutes monster form
Nami would be able to defeat Ulti or Page one , by using Zeus's homing ability and bigger lightning attacks.
Brook too will be able to defeat at least Page one maybe even Ulti too his speed is the key for that.
Usopp could do the same if he has the distance and keep shooting from very far away, his role will be the same using Tama's Dango to make gifter subordinates.
the majority of the soldiers can knocked by Luffy's CoC.

So guys, am I just depressed or have these last 3-4 chapters being unbelievably dissatisfying for anyone else? I’m not saying they’re bad… It’s just like a general feeling of “That’s it?”. Is it just me?
Personally I loved them, but you are definitely not alone in being dissatisied with the last few chapters. That said, this chapter might be better than you think since we only have a brief description.

Status
Not open for further replies.