Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back when Franky joined a lot of people were saying Franky>>Sanji, Franky replacing Sanji, and then Sanji surpassed him by far
When Jimbe joined people were saying Jimbe new Monster trio member, a lot stronger than Sanji, and what happened..Sanji easly surpassed him
Now that Yamato joined it won't be different. I mean it's common sense

B

Ballel

Typical guy who don't know anything from Kingdom.

If you have read it and said you doed, knows how criticizing Kingdom, but anything about Speech,War and even Fights are wayyyyy Better than OP.
Different types of series.
It's like comparing Caesar's Gallic War to old Greek comedy drama authors.
Doesn't work

I agree with your opinion related to oden issue.Yamato is not good character according to me too. But wano is not normal arc. It has been 4 years. And yamato was seen two years ago nearly. Zoro , sanji , nami , usopp introduction was less than this time you know. Oda gave so many joining point begining of the yamato introduction.
I don't know what to tell ya. I don't think she's a good character, and I don't really like the idea of her joining. The only thing she would bring to the strawhats are her strength, and that's pretty much it :/

Did we know all that when he and many others stated that the raid will probably fail due to storywriting issues if it didn't?

No.

Now Oda has ruined the arc on his own.

But congrats, you can celebrate the fact that "Morj and those idiots were wrong" when in fact they all had a better idea how a well written plot looks like than Oda - and I'm dead serious about that.
Actually yes. He literally did. Because he was still insisting the raid would fail as all of those happened (except Momo's speech).

This is the issue I keep bringing up. Not that Morj had the theory that the raid would fail way back before the raid, or even early on in the raid. There is nothing wrong with having a wrong theory or even a bad theory. The issue is that he won't abandon or rethink the theory as evidence piles up against it, and he and his followers keep trying to justify the theory with the assertion that it's "good writing" even as it becomes more and more ridiculous and gimmicky from a writing standpoint. It's the sunk cost fallacy.

I mean... when people first got on board with raidfail, was Luffy awakening as Joyboy part of it? Does that not effect the theory? Because it should.

As for whether or not Morj and the raidfailers had a better idea that Oda, personally I don't see it. I can see a lot of dissatisfaction around here for sure (I don't share it but I get it). But I think raidfail would have been way more unpopular.

Status
Not open for further replies.