Smoothie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
You gotta be kidding me right? Skypea had lots of danger moments and Enel seemed like a God literally
most of them had a sense of danger, mostly after I think they got on the red line most of the places were like a pit of fire since at that moment they started to get some kind of a challange. From the fact that they are after 2 years of training says much since now we are once again like in the east blue when it comes to the lvl of danger for straw hats. They are just strong enough to fight. WCI was the moment when I really hoped that onigashima will be as same challanging but it was not really. But despite all of that I pretty much like wano, where I dislike WCI not because it was bad or anything but just the trope with sanji was for my person pretty boring and all.

Both yet had many epic scenes and moments like for example luffy crushing mirror before starting a fight with Katakuri, whole fight was holding me on the edge and all. Or Killer defeating Hawkins, robin vs Black Maria and even zoro meeting death. As a whole they both are not epic but as a collection of curtain pieces both were neat if you will miss some of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.