Rate:

• Total voters
So the borders of the country wouldn't be opened until the epilogue of the story? I don't think that woukd make for a satisfying ending for this arc.
There are 2 ways this can go IMO
1) Momo waits 1 month to open the borders and with the help of the enslaved Gifters he rebuilds Wano just enough so that it's not a complete shit hole
2) Momo waits to open the borders until he first knows what's on Laugh Tale

There are 2 ways this can go IMO
1) Momo waits 1 month to open the borders and with the help of the enslaves Gifters, he rebuilds Wano just enough so that it's not a complete shit hole
2) Momo waits to open the borders until he first knows what's on Laugh Tale
Or Momo goes through some more development and realizes that being isolated is the main problem that the country is facing, so he decides to open the borders now.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You are the one who took the L not me. No amount of copium can change that
What fucking L? Dude it's just a theory. You can take L in a video game, on the tennis court. Not on a fucking fictional theory. The use of this word is ridiculous. Used that too but gladly woke up.

Don't treat One Piece too seriously.

I totally value the opinion of these users🤣
Doesn't matter if you value their opinion or not. You asked nik to add you to Zoro fanclub, DUD. You tried to slide into Chrono's DMs too, DUD.

Or Momo goes through some more development and realizes that being isolated is the main problem that the country is facing, so he decides to open the borders now.
But Momo not blindly following what his father's logbook told him to do is already development from him
Momo going back on his words and saying "nah actually I will open them now" would just undo what Oda is trying to do now with differentiating Momo's character from his dad

But Momo not blindly following what his father's logbook told him to do is already development from him
Momo going back on his words and saying "nah actually I will open them now" would just undo what Oda is trying to do now with differentiating Momo's character from his dad
He would differentiate himself from his dad by actually being there for his people and being a good leader. I think the importance of opening the borders is being underestimated.

He would differentiate himself from his dad by actually being there for his people and being a good leader. I think the importance of opening the borders is being underestimated.
Oden also said that Wano needed to open its borders first and foremost for welcoming Joy Boy... But Joy Boy is already technically in Wano right now lol