What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
I am an obvious Zoro fan, but if you think Zoro can beat an Admiral after not beating Kaido or Big Mom, no Black Blade, and super limited mastery of ACoC, you're in for a rude awakening.

I have no illusion about how current Zoro would fare against any Admiral. He would push any of them to low diff before losing.

Luffy's chance depends on his toon force, though.
Alone maybe not but if they team up? Or hell if Kidd and Law also join in? Greenbull would probably get fucked over, unless there's such an extreme difference between him and Yonkos where four people who actually beat a team of Yonkos wouldn't be able to beat a single Admiral?

that’s just you headcanon, in one piece it’s not possible to powerscale. You don’t even know if admirals have CoC, if AdvCoc Zoro fights a possible non-CoC user like fushitora now, he would defeat him IN MY OPINION. This is not even a debate, powerscalers are truly the problem of one piece
I have no reason to believe that Zoro who did not beat either Big Mom or Kaido, has no Black Blade, and critically limited use of ACoC can say much against a top tier like Fuji.

Fujitora casually pulls out country-level and interstellar-level feats.

The best thing Zoro has shown so far is mountain-level and city-level feats.

At the moment, Fujitora would clobber Zoro ten out of ten times.

Last edited:
:goyea:
  • Didn't get hiyori like his fans wished
  • Didn't lead samurai as he claimed
  • Didn't outperform Oden
  • Didn't kill kaido like his fans wished
  • Didn't avenge Yasu as he claimed
  • Didn't outshine SN trio
:myman:ZORO and his fans talk too much yet can't back it up
Its reminds me that you said that Zoro won't fight Kaido, Zoro has no Coc, Zoro won't get Acoc, only top tiers get Acoc like Luffy and Kid ... :milaugh::milaugh:
you and zoro haters talk too much and yet u never give up. Do you really want to get an L that much?

What is a meaningful death ? Izo clearly kinda wanted to die at least during the raid, he succeeded that his death was meaningful, same goes for Ashura, the died for Oden.
Meaningful to the story, like Ace dying and breaking Luffy's will, leading to him to have to pull himself back together. Whitebeard beginning the new age with his death.

Pell and Chaka saving Alabasta as its guardians. Except... they didn't. Wiper using his suicide attack twice to beat Ener. Although he didn't. Etc. And no Izo shows up without invitation and dies, Asura dies because of Kiku being a goof. If Kiku was going to join the crew or become the new great samurai sure, but nope.

I

Indigo

IMO, after thinking it over, I feel Izo and Asura's deaths work well, because they both had the most regrets, and the most people to meet in the afterlife.

Izo lost not only Oden without being there to do anything about it, he also watched Ace, a brother to him, and Whitebeard, just as much of a father to him as Oden was, die in front of him.

Asura not only fell back into his bandit ways and became a sad shell of his former self, it was because he couldn't stop his men from planning a failed suicidal raid on Onigashima, despite knowing they had no chance.

Out of all the Scabbards, Izo and Asura honestly have the most regrets, and most tragic deaths associated with them. I hope they can find peace in the afterlife with Oden, Whitebeard, Ace, and the other Samurai lost to Kaido and Orochi. They deserve to see their Nakama again.
The problem isn't they died

it's the execution

Ashura was a YC level fighter that was giving Jack a hard time by himself, and he dies by bombs, something no One Piece fan believes anymore because of Oda, so we spent a bunch of chapters sure he was alive, and now that he is dead we don't feel anything for his death

Izo came in here at the start of the Raid, halfway in the arc, didn't get to do much and was killed just like that.

And then, if this wasn't enough.

Oda reveals their deaths in a chapter that he also puts a funny fanservice bathhouse scene, completely sucking out the sadness and drama of their deaths.

Their deaths had 0 impact because of the execution.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
@nik87 looks like you're deleting your account
Bois, take notes from Rero-chan. He knows weak hakis like you stand no chance against lord Kitetsu. :goyea:
@nik87 doesn't flinch guys, just stop trying :goyea:
@nik87 don't let them get to you. You fought the good fight and we thank you for it, you're a legend in our hearts. :cheers:
They already know they cant do anything. They fish weekly for my attention. :milaugh:

What The Marines have 0 chance of takint Wano with 1 Admiral with the SH there. They literally scared to take Wano with Kaido there. The SH are stronger than beast pirates. Lol at maje quick work. You really think this is pretimeskip don't you
Marines did not know anything about Wano and simply chose not to act carelessly. The SHs > Beast Pirates, yes, but the SHs is not > the Marines.

G

Gorosei Informer

If Green Bull really has the plant fruit or whatever, this might be bad for Usopp too?

I wanted him to have it but Usopp The Gardener desperately needs more hype and buffs, both with his plants and especially sniping, oh and haki too.

Status
Not open for further replies.