What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Except Kaido fans:goyea:
Apart from power level, Kaido got done absolutely dirty as a character. If Power creep happens, Kaido will be relatively downplayed and forgotten. The things that makes characters loved and memorable are story and character moments. Kaido's flashback was a chance to elevate him and make him loved and memorable. All the shit we were speculating about Kaido and his philosophy, his views and why the fuck he is so racist were not explained.

So in my opinion, Kaido was 100% done dirty by Oda.

Apart from power level, Kaido got done absolutely dirty as a character. If Power creep happens, Kaido will be relatively downplayed and forgotten. The things that makes characters loved and memorable are story and character moments. Kaido's flashback was a chance to elevate him and make him loved and memorable. All the shit we were speculating about Kaido and his philosophy, his views and why the fuck he is so racist were not explained.

So in my opinion, Kaido was 100% done dirty by Oda.
Beast Pirates as a whole was done dirty by Lolda, imo.

Bois, take notes from Rero-chan. He knows weak hakis like you stand no chance against lord Kitetsu. :goyea:

They already know they cant do anything. They fish weekly for my attention. :milaugh:
We bait you every week for you to accept your massive L and then we'll move on otherwise we'll just keep reminding you how creditless you are and have an inability to read a children's manga.

:rolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.