What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That moment was polarizing enough when it happened but once One Piece reaches its end it will be looked at as THE moment the series started going downhill.

I hope I eat these words
Personally I would say the point of starting to going downhill was with the beginning of the ts. The first few post ts arcs we still had hope, but now... However yes, the fruit reveal retroactively destroyed a lot of what was great about the story before. It was a big, if not the biggest milestone on the way downhill.

Honestly given how the writing is at the moment .... I am not even confident that Oda delivers a great, satisfying ending to this series anymore. This arc was just a mess and I think about rather dropping it with somewhat good memories here than witness was else there is still left after all. :/

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Don't let the other things make you forget

we're getting a bathhouse scene after Izo's and Ashura's death reveal

and, we're getting fanservice for Yamato and Carrot (who is a 15 years-old btw), and it seems like Tama is also on the scene...

and there are also guys in the same bath, because it's a mixed bath

:sanjimeh:
"Honouring the dead by getting naked together and bathing in bubbles! Such great Wanonenese traditions! It doesnt matter how old you are or what gender, everyone is invited and involved!"

Watch Oda remember the octopus over the BM pirates and have it provide some "fun" during the bath scene too. Oda will probably remember Smoothie and the other female BM pirates just to include them in the bath scene for some illogical reason and for obviously fanservice.

Get ready for the inevitable Sanji nosebleed explosion that will overshadow the volcanic eruption too! I'm guessing no lava went down to the capital and other sides of Wano too then? LMAO!

:cheers::kata::lawsigh::joker:
:peperain:
Carrot is in the chapter and with the crew again
But at what cost?...

You now know why Sabo was too much for admirals to handle

GB was hella countered by Sabo fire which had Fuji fight bacally 1v4
:suresure: GB makes a plants or flower...sabo burns it down easily
Fuji tries to figure, 3 vets stop him a bit that sabo strikes Fuji

Status
Not open for further replies.