What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But for real: The biggest disappointment of them all has to be Toki.

I still kept waiting for more to happen, but that was it, Oda?

THAT WAS IT FFS?

You introduce a character from the void century with that much hype in advance and then you only let her mention her void century ties once (!) while also writing her the same boring way you write 99% of your female characters?

That's some bullshit not even the hardest homers can defend.

She served ZERO purpose. This entire travelling through time nonsense didn't serve any purpose either. Wano could've happened exactly like it did without Toki or any kind of timeskip.

Momo is a bit older (13 or 14 for end of arc purposes), Kaido invaded the country a few months ago (or maybe a year), installed Orochi, Scabbards faked their death and went hiding, while Momo, Kinemon etc. escaped on boat just like they did.

Et voila - literally nothing important changes for the story. Toki was completely redundant from the get-go.
Or like Rocks shit, Dawn, Border opening, etc her "relevance" will be tied to the endgame. I imagine her role of having children 800 years in the future was the big prophetic moment.

It's the curse of Oda dropping like 5% of actual relevant endgame lore here, some of which has no context

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Ashura's death really is bizarre. On one hand, he shouldn't have been alive after taking an explosion to the face after he was already in critical condition against Kaido, but then Oda never comes back to him, and we're left wondering. Then to just hit us with "oh, he's actually dead." It's such a weird sequence of events for One Piece, considering the "good characters" are always given a send off of sorts. Izo was a little better, since he essentially sacrificed himself for Kiku and Kin, and Oda provided him that last stand.

I find it funny how Kaido barely even acknowledged Zoro’s existence, even when he gave him that paper cut scar :milaugh:
They expected kaido to praise zoro like Oden
Or compare him with Oden

Lol

Kaido praised dukes more than he did praised Zoro
He said dukes were too much for Jack
He only told zoro "that's enough for you" lol basically saying "this is the best you ca do which is none much, now go sleep"

Might just need a break from the fandom until wano is done and dusted, it’s been so tiring since the arc started wrapping up and people get so invested in their own fantheories (not that I don’t have mine of my own)

1051 I really liked, this chapter sounds mixed, but I can’t really make any solid opinions since I have no idea what direction Oda is going anymore

Pell is FAR stronger than Ashura Douji who couldnt take a minor explosion and Ashura was matching Jack.

Are the Strawhats yonkou level since Alabasta?
Crocodile could have been a Yonkou bro

But for real: The biggest disappointment of them all has to be Toki.

I still kept waiting for more to happen, but that was it, Oda?

THAT WAS IT FFS?

You introduce a character from the void century with that much hype in advance and then you only let her mention her void century ties once (!) while also writing her the same boring way you write 99% of your female characters?

That's some bullshit not even the hardest homers can defend.

She served ZERO purpose. This entire travelling through time nonsense didn't serve any purpose either. Wano could've happened exactly like it did without Toki or any kind of timeskip.

Momo is a bit older (13 or 14 for end of arc purposes), Kaido invaded the country a few months ago (or maybe a year), installed Orochi, Scabbards faked their death and went hiding, while Momo, Kinemon etc. escaped on boat just like they did.

Et voila - literally nothing important changes for the story. Toki was completely redundant from the get-go.
B-b-but if he did that he couldn't have fit Oden into the story, and him going with Roger and Whitebeard, and him being so strong and loved by everyone, and Momo suddenly getting older for a shitty old japanese tale copycat. :josad:

Why don't you like Oden and Toki? :josad:

Why don't you like Wano? :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.