What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The revos are weaker than any yonko crew by a wide margin.

Hence why they aren't considered a great power like the warlords. Hell one of their top officers Ivankov? Canonically not that strong as he was sent to level 5 whereas Crocodile and Jinbei were level 6 prisoners
And what does any of that have to do with Sabo lol?
You just went ahead and ignored him.

Yamato literally told all of them about her "identifying" as Oden last chapter.

Nami didn't care about that bs.

As for Sanji: You better bet we get him creeping around in the bath. He was already simping/drooling for Yamato last chapter.
I think you're reading too much into how Nami and Sanji view all this so far. I m an especially because she probably won't be inviting Yamato to the bath again after this or anything
Final saga = 40 volumes maybe
Lmao might as well be. I figured OP would stop at 120 but another 15 volumes probably won't be enough

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
This has to be a fake-out. No way all of these plot threads get resolved in, what, 2 chapters? What, is Green Bull going to kidnap everyone in a single chapter?

Oda's setting us up to believe Wano is ending so he can subvert our expectations and go wild with the rest of it when he comes back. "Look at how nice everything is going BUMBUMBUM TRAGEDY, END OF ACT 3"

My only fear is that Oda changes what he wants to do for the sake of people's expectations/feelings, or time constraints. I'd rather One Piece last 10 more years (with more breaks for health purposes) and end as the GOAT, than have a rushed ending in 5 years that leaves a ton of characters with rushed conclusions.

I trust Oda, though.

1053 is gonna be a lot of fun

being a yonko is determined by your strength relative to other active pirates
so honestly after luffy shanks blackbeard

yeah one can say law and kidd ,.....
I mean how many othe pirates can you throw in there stronger than them .

Status
Not open for further replies.