What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they met in hell and have their own secrets, Also Zoro stating about coming back from hell to defeat Sanji is just a joke, Zosan fans and the wings fans are making it more than what it is.
I know it’s a joke, but I do wonder if there’s something more to Zoro’s comment. It’s interesting that Luffy and Zoro both regained consciousness at the same time! I know it’s been a week, but I do wonder if there’s any ramifications of gear 5 or the mink medicine/grim reaper plot line. Luffy may be ok due to his Zoan devil fruit, but Zoro’s injuries have effected him in subsequent arcs.

Imagine hating Zoro so much

that you think this trash ass arc is good because ZKK didn't happen
Kaido was never Zoro's opponent to begin with.

ZKK specifically came from Zoro fans claiming Zoro would kill a dragon which they assumed was Kaido. I'd be lying if I said there weren't hints here and there, but nothing that suggesting it had to be Kaido. Zoro had already cut down a dragon before Wano on Punk Hazard. So there was never a guarantee that it would happen again.

Sanji vs Greenbull is happening whenever you like it or not

• both are perverts
• one doesn’t eat while the other is a cook
• sanji has fire abilities which is effective against plants

@Extravlad @AdmiralKinyagi @MarineHQ62
I want it. Sanji needs to pull more weight after dicking around for a good portion of the Raid, IMO. Watching him chase ass during an actual raid against a Yonkou hurt my soul, I want him to be better than this. As long as his character improves, I'll be okay with Sanji's past, but I want him to get more serious.

Twitter’s going to be hell this month, Sanjitards and Luffytards will be slandering my boy Zoro and badmouthing everyone who had anything bad to say about this chapter. Not to forget zos@n fujos with their usual bullshit 🤮
Not that I care about ships, but your ZoLu does look more and more irrelevant as the story goes, don't you think? :hihihi:

I know it’s a joke, but I do wonder if there’s something more to Zoro’s comment. It’s interesting that Luffy and Zoro both regained consciousness at the same time! I know it’s been a week, but I do wonder if there’s any ramifications of gear 5 or the mink medicine/grim reaper plot line. Luffy may be ok due to his Zoan devil fruit, but Zoro’s injuries have effected him in subsequent arcs.
Maybe hallucinations from the mink drugs, Previously Zoro did say that he will become King of hell to make Luffy the pk previously. So not sure, another plot Oda needs to confirm

No but the arc isn't over yet :beckmoji:
Motherfucker they literally started teachings kids about the Luffy vs Kaido fight like its history, the Gorossei confirmed Kaido has fallen, they're already getting bounties, the new Emperors are being announced, Momo is throwing a feast and Oda has literally confirmed the final Saga starts from 1054.

It's over you dense fuck. :seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.