What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Then he’s not really a YC1
Marco lasts longer against Kaido than Kid/Law/Zoro and I don't think you'd rank them below Marco. Abilities matter in matchups and they don't always accurately dictate how strong you actually are.
I think Shiryu is clearly set up to be a tough fight for Zoro to grow to that solid top tier level. Rn he's a low top tier, next he becomes a solid top tier after beating Shiryu then he beats an Admiral and gets to the top of top tiers and finally beats Mihawk and the series ends.

Wait what, Shiryu killing Zoro?
Shiryu sure is going to be a tough fight, but "in what way"? is the question. I doubt Shiryu is in a position to match Zoro blow-for-blow. The entire difficulty of the fight is going to be Zoro figuring out a way to work around invisibility. Invisible people are practically invincible against anyone as long as they aren't caught but that doesn't help much in raising their power level on a tier list. If the SHs aren't fighting BB pirates in the next arc, then Zoro will likely be a top-tier by the time he fights Shiryu.

I think this is the worst thing by far

And that is pretty much the reason I still have a sliver of hope. Because there's really no reasonable way for Oda to dance around the fact that he literally drew a grim reaper into the story, made it look like Zoro was on the brink of death or even outright dead, and then he just wakes up the same way that Luffy did and they go on to party together

I mean, that HAS to be explained, right? Right?!? Lmao
Zoro explained it lel:

Zoro: on the other hand we aren’t that dirty
Hiyori: that’s because I have been cleaning you♡ Are you happy about that? Heheh♡
Sanji: Mosshead I have got a word for you!!
(Sanji: After the fight, if I’m not in the right mind…I want you to kill me)
Zoro: oh you…I remember now…
I came back from hell just so I could kill you
Sanji: wait not that! I’ve got it settled!!
Goda got you covered.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Im quiting OP if there will be no zoro saga or hes dedicated plot chapter... ive had enough with how Sanji was ruined in WCI... I wont stand Oda raping zoro

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I think this is the worst thing by far

And that is pretty much the reason I still have a sliver of hope. Because there's really no reasonable way for Oda to dance around the fact that he literally drew a grim reaper into the story, made it look like Zoro was on the brink of death or even outright dead, and then he just wakes up the same way that Luffy did and they go on to party together

I mean, that HAS to be explained, right? Right?!? Lmao
Nothing will happen. Time to quit OP

Status
Not open for further replies.