What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Oda planned for Kid and Law to be Emperors after Wano why didnt he he give them 1 more PU ? Would it kill Oda to give them each 1 advHaki ?
I mean its hard to believe that they are Emperors with just awakening and basic haki.

I swear Oda is completly out of control

:goatasure:

If Zoros heritage doesn’t matter then the only SHs left that heritage might still be revealed for are Franky and Nami.

Nami has to be the giant egg on Rogers ship.

Why else would Bellemere lie about where she found her

Well, my post goes much further than that, though, since I was talking about the possibility of EoS (and not just EoW) Zoro becoming WSS without surpassing Oden.
Hmm, no I dont see it. Imo Zoro should surpass Oden the moment he defeats an Admiral and before Mihawk. It would undermine Mihawk if he was weaker than another past swordsman.

Because Sanji looks so much like his father too right? Luffy and Dragon? Helmeppo and Morgan? Zoro does NOT have to look like his father. I don't look like my father, guess I'm not related to him after all! Given how much of a cunt he is though, I don't mind though, LMFAO!

You guys are are amazingly narrow minded but feel free to enlighten us with your clearly far superior theories whilst you're at it please. A lot easier to criticise then actually make risky claims, theories and such.

Zoro might resemble his mother more. Or he just happens to look more like Ushimaru than his father/Green Bull. In a series with so much fantastical elements, you guys love to nit pick the most asinine, petty shit.

If you turn out to be right about him not being related than congratulation, stroke that ego of yours as I know you will but if you look at all the stuff I posted and still think there is absolutely no possibility of it, then I pity you, I really do.
1. These theories all say that Ushimaru is Greenbull. So unless you think Ushimaru’s face morphed from zoro lookalike to famous a famous actor, yes there’s no pssibility of it

2. at least Sanji has the same hair color as Judge. Greenbull has just black hair, which does not fit Shimotsuki rainbow hair lind

3. if Zoro is related to Ushimaru from his mother’s bloodline, then what’s with these “evidence” how greenbull and ushimaru are similar?

Someone speculated he's related to Building Snake, the bulky guy with long grey hair in Shanks crew, with the red serpent emblem jacket or w/e. I doubt it as we have Shanks and Yasopp for Luffy and Usopp in the crew already ofc.

I suspect Franky might be related to Vegapunk but I'm hoping not. I rather it's Kidd. Kidd named his attacks Punk and has similar interests plus he desperately needs more wank too lol.

Franky is a real wild card, he has a "Shogun/Samurai-like" robot, has shown similar attitudes of honour and manliness like samurai and his carpenter boss at Wano was confirmed by Oda in a SBS to be the twin brother or something of another guy who left Wano and appeared in One Piece MUCH earlier?

I don't think its coincidence that Oda had Franky meet Oden out of all the SHs in the distant past too. Plus Franky and Senor Pink become friends in the end somewhat, a mutual respect for each other and like Oden, they are "hard boiled" men but more so literally in Odens case ofc.
Franky's lineage seems much more interesting if you factor in the fact Franky has the plans for an Ancient Weapon.

I wanted Monster Chopper to be in the monster squad. Btw we still need to find out who Franky is related to.
Some things we will probably never find out, Luffy's mother/grandmother, who's the father of Makino's child, Franky's/Nami's parents etc. They don't add any weight fo the story, and dumping them all at once niw in the final saga would only add filler or more clusterfuck if they are important

Because he has talent and that talent was trained and nurtured by members of that clan. Zoro takes their training a step further always.

Just like Roger and Luffy similarities doesn't mean Luffy's real name is Gol D Luffy
uh training with members of the clan shouldn't in anyway make him a physical replica of those two . the resemblance between zoro and these characters is more similar to tashigi and kuina than anything else. but more importantly oda did tease there was connection a connection to zoro's dynasty.

dynasty: a line of hereditary rulers of a country.

their resemblance is very deliberate and its shouldnt be seen as the coincidence you have kuina and tashigi at all .

2. roger looks more like ace ,his actual son. when it comes to physical resemblance, luffy looks like a younger garp the most.

uh training with members of the clan shouldn't in anyway make him a physical replica of those two . the resemblance between zoro and these characters is more similar to tashigi and kuina than anything else. but more importantly oda did tease there was connection a connection to zoro's dynasty.

dynasty: a line of hereditary rulers of a country.

their resemblance is very deliberate and its shouldnt be seen as the coincidence you have kuina and tashigi at all .

2. roger looks more like ace ,his actual son. when it comes to physical resemblance, luffy looks like a younger garp the most.
His mother might be a Shimotsuki, while his father Roronoa, and probably we will never get to know her because she aint important like Luffy's mom

You guys are missing an important point imho: It's probably Shueisha giving this arc the axe, not Oda (first time for Oda I guess).

The pacing those past few chapters has been way too fishy and out of place for Oda. It's really like he HAD to end it as fast as possible. Way too many plot points still open, anticlimatic finale, almost no aftermath etc.
is there a way to ever get confirmation
as to why some arcs end abruptly i.e will the fans ever get to know if shueisha got involved?

Status
Not open for further replies.