What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Relax, apparently Oda thinks nothing of Zoro. :vistalaugh:

Zoro will hopefully remain with no special bloodline. I like the fact that he knew a lot of people with special bloodlines without being one himself, because he is his own man. :smoothieduck:
Zoro is Ryuma sent from the past to current timeline confirmed :steef: and he's also Garp's father

G

Gorosei Informer

You guys are missing an important point imho: It's probably Shueisha giving this arc the axe, not Oda (first time for Oda I guess).

The pacing those past few chapters has been way too fishy and out of place for Oda. It's really like he HAD to end it as fast as possible. Way too many plot points still open, anticlimatic finale, almost no aftermath etc.
Yeah that does seem to be the case. Ive seen OP fans suggest Oda is too powerful, has too much sway for this to happen to him but this is a much needed reality check for them. OP has been doing poorly in sales for years now especially in Wano and yet they still keep making excuses feverously to try and deny it, when Demon Slayer completely eclipsed it and also I think JJK did too at least somewhat.
They kept insisting OP and Oda are untouchable, Oda cannot be reached/touched and toppled. How ironic.

They laughed at Bleach, Naruto, Fairy Tail getting bad endings and Bleach being forced to end so extremely prematurely but Kubo also wanted TYBW to go on for a DECADE genuinely LMFAO! As if 4 years of an arc with Wano wasn't bad enough!

I really do feel like Oda is being forced to end the series sooner whether its by his own whims and or Shueisha is forcing him too somehow. Webtoons are taking off massively too and posing massive threats to manga, even getting their own anime too. I can't think who it is now, but I heard yesterday or so that a certain famous mangaka is bringing out a Korean webtoon too.

I've suspected this might happen to OP since Dressrosa at least. Watching other series crash and burn in their final arcs and especially Bleach get the most rushed and anticlimatic finale possible and knowing both Kubo and Oda had severe health problems going on, made me panic and thus worried for Oda and OP.

Oda was complaining in his new message that he can't travel to Africa right now due to Corona and he wants to travel the world in 3 years when he's 50 too as he's said before. He must surely be getting burnt out with OP too after spending most of his life on it now too.

JJK is suddenly coming to an end I believe too and MHA is ending this year or so, the author wants to end it this year all of a sudden but I think they're burnt out too and can't blame them.

I think the manga industry is gonna underdo a drastic shakeup in their production methods/work ethics and such, the whole infratructure even due to various reasons and thus its gonna evolve into a new era or at least I hope so anyway.

G

Gorosei Informer

His mother might be a Shimotsuki, while his father Roronoa, and probably we will never get to know her because she aint important like Luffy's mom
Thats exactly what I've been expecting. One parent is a Roronoa, the other a Shimotsuki. I even suspect Usopp is a Montblanc and a Marshall like Teach, but whole other can of worms right there lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.