What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every single arc a death so impactful of Aces death makes no sense.

1. Those redundant deaths would make Ace's death meaningless.

2. What bad writing would it be to kill here and there to have an impactful moment in the story a paradigm chance.

If deaths would be so redundant it would make the sences of Aces and Whitebeards death less memorable and less special it would be kinda "okay Oda killed another character" who cares.

Makes no sense in my opinion.
Of this entire story of Luffy vs Kaido going back to Punk Hazard, Izo being killed in a fight by a nameless CP agent is the definition of meaningless.

Asura Doji gets killed by an Oden shaped bomb from a half dead Kanjuro. Um okay.

Yeah I agree, if any of them solo him they're probably gonna get bodied, it's just that in-context currently it's so ridiculous to have 1 admiral with his shitty warship coming into a country filled with powerful samurai, supernovas who beat Yonkos and other extremely powerful pirates and expect him to be able to do anything but get his ass handed to him if he attempts to fight, unless Oda completely fucks over the powerscaling of Admirals.
Nah, the Admirals powerscaling is consistent.

Like I said, both Crydo and Meme were individually island-level at best.

Whereas, invidiually, Admirals have consistently shown country-level/continent-level/interstellar level feats so casually.

I sincerely believe that the Admirals outclass the Lonkos massively.

Last edited:
I

Indigo

Nah, the Admirals powerscaling is consistent.

Like I said, both Crydo and Meme were individually island-level at best.

Whereas, invidiually, Admirals have consistently shown country-level/continent-level/interstellar level feats so casually.

I sincerely believe that the Admirald outclass the Lonkos massively.
tell me this is a joke :luffylaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.