What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is horrible.

Oda have drawn hundreds of useless fodder panels but he just bypassed all the lores he started. 7-days timeskip is like slapping to the face. The dawn, Toki's prophecy, Kaido backstory and his death, the Shimotsuki lore, black blade, etc, all are just gone and replaced by admiral dipshit to falsely hype up the upcoming story to keep the audience.

I do really glad that we got one month break so that I can forget this trash and move on. I don't care decades of my investment in this manga anymore. Anyone can bury me at this point, happy for people who can still found this manga enjoyable.

C

Cruxroux

We don't see Ryogokyu(Greenbull) face, he has a flower on his back that he uses to push himself and fly.
Post automatically merged:

More spoilers:
- Morgans already published the news in the newspapers, that's why they commented on bountys being shown in the next chapter.
- We see the crew recovered (includes Zoro).
- Ryogokyu(GreenBull), he is accompanied by a buster call.
so is the buster call people are flying too in with big ass reflesia on their asses?

This is horrible.

Oda have drawn hundreds of useless fodder panels but he just bypassed all the lores he started. 7-days timeskip is like slapping to the face. The dawn, Toki's prophecy, Kaido backstory and his death, the Shimotsuki lore, black blade, etc, all are just gone and replaced by admiral dipshit to falsely hype up the upcoming story to keep the audience.

I do really glad that we got one month break so that I can forget this trash and move on. I don't care decades of my investment in this manga anymore. Anyone can bury me at this point, happy for people who can still found this manga enjoyable.
We missed out on 7 days worth of Zoro sleeping panels.

we get a time skip. morj gonna over exaggerate this.

and nothing of enma? grim reaper? zoro and yamato meeting?

and greenbull was always considered a plant based fruit. but this would either a zoan or paramacia.
Greenbull was considered plant base fruit? Headcannon or actual hints in the manga? Legit question.

Exactly, this is literally as good as it gets. He even says in the letter that he's taking the 25+ years of Miura's ideas into account. It's a culmination of what he knows with the series and Studio Gaga.

I'd also wouldn't be shocked at how little it'll feel different. His studio probably draws exactly like him at this point and helped him out immensely, and I also imagine that with the editors and the rest of the crew involved, it's really not going to change much at all.

Basically the best way they can honor his legacy.

thats ok, and it may be good, but its not the same. i dont consider this a continuation, its impossible to know what was in his mind even if he had volumes of notes. satisfied with what we got, the last chapter miura put out was very emotional
Id argue different. People take many things outside of LoTR's trilogy and the hobbit to be fully canon. Much of the mythology was revealed and built upon posthumously after Tolkien died.

We've have extra canon on star wars lore or Marvel. Robert Jordan never finished his A Wheel of Time, Brian Sanderson did.

Sure, the the extra layer is obviously art, but considering the same assistants and talent are working on this, it's very likely going to feel and look very similar. Not as "perfect" mind you, but similar.

This is horrible.

Bringing the dawn was last chapter, putting and end to all the horrors of Wano and bringing in a new more prosperous Wano, I'm sure the anime can have some nice 7 minutes of symbolic sunrise for good measure.

Status
Not open for further replies.