What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The way Oda's brain work is beyond my comprehension
Dude draws great death scene just for the character to be fine 10 chapters later ( Pell, Pound, Kinemon) yet killed extremely randomly 2 scabbards.
It really feels like a last minute decision because Oda realized nobody dying in a war involving 2 yonkou would be extremely stupid But then Kaido should have been be the one to kill cuz the WSC is looking less lethal than a CP0 flinger gun and a random explosion:kayneshrug:

The way Oda's brain work is beyond my comprehension
Dude draws great death scene just for the character to be fine 10 chapters later ( Pell, Pound, Kinemon) yet killed extremely randomly 2 scabbards.
It really feels like a last minute decision because Oda realized nobody dying in a war involving 2 yonkou would be extremely stupid But then Kaido should have been be the one to kill cuz the WSC is looking less lethal than a CP0 flinger gun and a random explosion:kayneshrug:
This is the entire problem.

Ashura and Izo being dead is fine, but the timing of the reveal (just dropping it in a little remark in the aftermath chapters) and how it happened (scenes where nobody actually believed they died from that) was just God-awful.

It's really like he just realized he needed some casualities and then threw a dice as to which injured character was "dead" now.

G

Gorosei Informer

Making a grand sequel to this today:

Its gonna be a lot longer, with a lot more users and also more general jokes, as well as more absurd and having custom video clips chosen by me and using other famous meme ones too. I have big plans for it and have been making a lot of notes too.

This is the entire problem.

Ashura and Izo being dead is fine, but the timing of the reveal (just dropping it in a little remark in the aftermath chapters) and how it happened (scenes where nobody actually believed they died from that) was just God-awful.

It's really like he just realized he needed some casualities and then threw a dice as to which injured character was "dead" now.
Also drawing a fanservice gag bath scene just after that reveal, in the same chapter
Am I the only one finding the tone extremely jarring?

Status
Not open for further replies.