What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Lol the grim reaper is the most egregious because it's an actual element in the story. Zoro had hallucinations and we have no real resolution to it besides a joke. Could've just had Zoro pass out at that point.
to me the worst one is Zunesha

did nothing

came in here, said "oh, Joyboy is back?"

and left

wtf?

And the only event Raizo felt impactful on was the water scroll stuff to quench the fire, a subplot that only felt dangerous the very chapter it was dealt with. Ashura Doji lived and died as a nothing character.
Ashura sacrificed himself the save the Red Scabbards including Raizo who would later save the entire island from Orochi and Kanjuro flames.

Oda gave us an emotional moment between Luffy and Nami at the end of Arlong Park. Then we have Luffy and Robin in Enies Lobby. Also we had Luffy and Sanji in WCI. I just want something with more substance between Luffy and Zoro.

Zoro was ready to sacrifice his life on Thriller Bark. He was also ready to give up his dream. The man just tosses his swords aside that’s huge. But Oda decides that Luffy isn’t allowed to know about that.

In Wano, while the rest of the supernovas are asking if Zoro’s ok, Luffy just goes off on his own to attack Kaido. I want interactions between the two of them that doesn’t involve them stuffing their faces.

Yeah no response to Law being a literal cuck?

Imagine simping the living shit out of a girl, buy her gifts, flowers, pay her phone bill, and she ends up fucking another **** in your own bed room.

That's what happened to Law
Law = SIMP and CUCK
Doffy = That girl
Luffy = THE Bull and guy who cucked Law
Dressrosa = Law's bedroom

Zoros situation is basically both Luffy and Zoro going on dates with a girl, they both talking to her and Zoro going to 2nd base and making out with her and Luffy ended up fucking her.

Fair game, she chose the other guy. There are other fish in the pond, move on.

But zoro never simped his whole life the way Law did

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
Imagine reading Hunter x Hunter

and Killua and Kurapika do nothing besides fighting side characters to whoever Gon chooses to fight, and if their own dreams and desires didn't matter at all

:okay:

1050 chapters into this fucking story

and Oda couldn't make a single chapter about Sanji's dream of finding the All Blue

or a single chapter about Zoro's learning about how the WSS even gets the title and what he needs to learn to achieve that

most of the time Zoro doesn't even fight swordsmen lol
That's because Togashi understands narrative function.
If he doesn't need a character in an arc, he won't use it. Is there any reason for Kurapika and Leorio be in Chimera ants/Greed Island? No, one is busy with a revenge and the other just want to be a doctor, so he just remove them from story.

Oda can't do that.

Try to understand the true meaning behind the words

Wano natives don't know Luffy (aka time limit Joy boy) defeated brutally scarred injured fatigued kaido.

But to citizens of wano and Oda is telling us defeating Kaido is Ryuma level feat meaning Oda is confirming fresh Kaido is beneath Ryuma.

And Joy Boy real can also defeat fresh Kaido.

JOY Boy rivals Ryuma not Luffy so Luffy can only rival JOY Boy for 20 minutes while he's JOY Boy and hence rival ryuma for 20 minutes

EoS Zoro > Ryuma = Joy Boy = Joy Boy Luffy (20 minutes) > Fresh Kaido > current Luffy = Current Zoro
To me this sounds like a lot of mental gymnastics. Zoro just wasn't the man yall thought he would be this arc.

Whatever you have to tell yourself in order to feel good, more power to you.

I mean Zoro was trash, but Sanji wasn't good either. His development is rather head turning where its going. I mean for example is Oda trying to prove Judge wrong or right.
Judge is both right and wrong, Sanji is a product of both his mother and father, he can't expect to have the good without the bad. Todoriki from MHA is a pretty good example where his arc might be heading.

Yeah no response to Law being a literal cuck?

Imagine simping the living shit out of a girl, buy her gifts, flowers, pay her phone bill, and she ends up fucking another **** in your own bed room.

That's what happened to Law
Law = SIMP and CUCK
Doffy = That girl
Luffy = THE Bull and guy who cucked Law
Dressrosa = Law's bedroom

Zoros situation is basically both Luffy and Zoro going on dates with a girl, they both talking to her and Zoro going to 2nd base and making out with her and Luffy ended up fucking her.

Fair game, she chose the other guy. There are other fish in the pond, move on.
Law = GOAT

Status
Not open for further replies.