What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Franosuke
Especially if zoro ends up fighting an admiral in the future I doubt shiryu or Beckman are really on the same level as them
Tbh I don't have much hope riding on Beckman. But at least for Shiryu I feel like he should be on that level considering Blackbeard will probably surpass all of the current Yonko. His RHM should be quite a bit stronger than the average YC1 which is a level that Zoro has already surpassed

I guess it depends on which fights are first

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Nah man, Magellan and Shiryu were YC-2/1 before skip at the very least. With the time skip gains and his new power up, Id bet you he's around current zoro's level now. If not a bit stronger.
Zoro could be a top-tier and Shiryu could be YC1 for all we know, but still, there is a strong possibility that Shiryu could kill Zoro due to the nature of his ability.

The different between a gardener and an architect type story teller. Except garderner oda is growing bad weed that just goes everywhere and ruins your garden.
The thing about a Gardner is you don’t just abandon plot points you created

I honestly get why zoro fans are upset, Oda does this for everything.

Kid is a conqueror, but he never used CoC even once, not even against big mom. He also wanted to defeat kaido, but only attacked him twice and barely did any damage.

Zoro could be a top-tier and Shiryu could be YC1 for all we know, but still, there is a strong possibility that Shiryu could kill Zoro due to the nature of his ability.
I think Shiryu is clearly set up to be a tough fight for Zoro to grow to that solid top tier level. Rn he's a low top tier, next he becomes a solid top tier after beating Shiryu then he beats an Admiral and gets to the top of top tiers and finally beats Mihawk and the series ends.

Wait what, Shiryu killing Zoro?

Tbh I don't have much hope riding on Beckman. But at least for Shiryu I feel like he should be on that level considering Blackbeard will probably surpass all of the current Yonko. His RHM should be quite a bit stronger than the average YC1 which is a level that Zoro has already surpassed

I guess it depends on which fights are first
The way i see it is i think the red haired pirates and blackbeard pirates will parallel eachother with l
  1. Shanks and teach
  2. Mihawk and kuzan
  3. Beckman and shiryu
  4. Etc

The thing about a Gardner is you don’t just abandon plot points you created

I honestly get why zoro fans are upset, Oda does this for everything.

Kid is a conqueror, but he never used CoC even once, not even against big mom. He also wanted to defeat kaido, but only attacked him twice and barely did any damage.
An example of a great gardener story teller is GRR Martin or Togashi. Man I wish those two weren't such lazy bums lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.