What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only setup i see is Sanji vs Ryokugyu

I agree with Law or Kid fighting Kizaru

Zoro vs Fujitora (i hope)
Neither Sanji vs Ryokugyu is set up, no admiral fight has been set up.

Hell Luffy vs 3 admirals is set up at MF but even then it's not realistic to happen. Power levels aside first of all Fujitora.

Might add Ryokugyu too on the same boat as Fuji, he doesn't seem like he gives a crap about the WG seeing how he intercepted casually a call of Gorosei with CP0

Yeah for real but I have faith she will be done well. I really have high hopes for the anime for this arc despite how much I hate this arc ironically.

I can't wait for all the new scenes/content Kubo is going to have added in, including for them too hopefully!
I still think that the arc was solid. Bloated with characters but done much better than Wano.
Kubo will have the time to put in whatever he was forced to scrap in the manga especially the Haschwalth vs Ishida fight intrigues me.

G

Gorosei Informer

I still think that the arc was solid. Bloated with characters but done much better than Wano.
Kubo will have the time to put in whatever he was forced to scrap in the manga especially the Haschwalth vs Ishida fight intrigues me.
Yeah its much better than Wano. It had actual stakes and tension. Some truly epic battles and shocking moments and epic reveals. Kubo had planned for it to go for 10 years IRL which is INSANE!

Haschwalth vs Ishida was something that definitely needed more of, it was such an interesting setup and the abilities at play too. I actually really wanted Hashbrown vs Ukitake but alas...lol

Unohana vs As Nodt would have been a sick fight too imo if it could have happened but I still loved what we got with Byakuya vs them.

Hopefully we actually get to see Shinjis and Hisagis bankais included too. I cannot wait to see Hitsugaya, Renji and Kenpachi pop off fucking massively in this arc too.
Not to mention how godly Ichibei is too lol. AND THEN YAMAMOTO! OMFG! Kubo really did go ALL OUT with him! Just thinking about this animated is almost making me pass out with hype tbh!

Status
Not open for further replies.