What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I'm just hoping 1053 leaves us with some clue as to what is coming/might be next. I doubt it, but just hope we can leave the month break with something big to discuss in terms of the future.

There's certainly a lot coming. And the biggest concern is what Oda does to tackle all of it. Does he actually rush? Does he consolidate and combine arcs like he did with Dressrosa? Does he stop introducing tertiary characters? He has no less than 4-5 major factions to still actually deal with after all..

CoC: Color of Clowns

Be Excellent! We are Quantum Alchemic
Brace yourselves because Wano isnt going anywhere any time soon.
To think that it can end with 1053 is nothing but a delusion.
At best you can expect the end of Act 3. :goyea:
Yeah, I feel like this is the calm before the storm and Act 3 will end with a bang, setting up the 4th Act to be a rollercoaster.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...spoilers-discussion.27142/reply?quote=3001121
Personally I'm just hoping 1053 leaves us with some clue as to what is coming/might be next. I doubt it, but just hope we can leave the month break with something big to discuss in terms of the future.

There's certainly a lot coming. And the biggest concern is what Oda does to tackle all of it. Does he actually rush? Does he consolidate and combine arcs like he did with Dressrosa? Does he stop introducing tertiary characters? He has no less than 4-5 major factions to still actually deal with after all..
I hope that Oda circles back and ties up the many loose ends first then move on to the future.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...spoilers-discussion.27142/reply?quote=3001121

I hope that Oda circles back and ties up the many loose ends first then move on to the future.
I think the Bounties are a given for sure. And maybe we get some teases as to what's happening around the world but nothing direct just yet.

Scenes with Robin (and presumably Inu, Tengu and Denjiro) regarding the Poneglyphs is likely happening with some major revelation coming from that.

I have a feeling the big party is either starting or fully happening too. Maybe celebrations for Jinbe/Yamato (or that is saved for the ship)

Status
Not open for further replies.