What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Straw Hat vs Blackbeard Pirate fight is gonna turn out horribly imo.

It needs to be post Luffy being Pirate King

Oda teasing what the One Piece is whilst we’re literally outside Laugh Tale for over 50 chapters of fights is going to turn out HORRIBLY
Depends imo. If Blackbeard is that major, final obstacle for Luffy to be PK, its entirely thematic to what WB said ("It's not you who will carry centuries of history on his back" with respect to finding One Piece and facing WG).

This does make me question where he's actually meant to fall. I've actually never thought he was the final antagonist, just the one stopping Luffy from becoming PK (as we know now is only the first part on his dream).
Post automatically merged:

This will be Wano after Ryokugyu leave :hapnoel:
No joke, you are probably right lmao. Every admiral has basically shown island altering feats lol

Depends imo. If Blackbeard is that major, final obstacle for Luffy to be PK, its entirely thematic to what WB said ("It's not you who will carry centuries of history on his back" with respect to finding One Piece and facing WG).

This does make me question where he's actually meant to fall. I've actually never thought he was the final antagonist, just the one stopping Luffy from becoming PK (as we know now is only the first part on his dream).
I’d prefer it if we get the lore and stuff first and then Blackbeard comes. 50 chapters of fights before we find the OP would be straight hell LoL.

But I get what you’re saying. Depends if he and Luffy have multiple fights as well. I think he needs to strike a blow to the crew first as well tbh. Like capturing or someone or some shit

People should have already realised that One Piece became shit and the Luffy show when Oda gave waaay less attention to BM vs Kid and Law than Luffy vs Kaido.
I mean both were Yonkou fights but Luffy vs Kaido has 3 FKN TIMES the panel time.

This chapter really shouldnt come as a surprised.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light

with the bounties coming do you believe that? when was the last time we had the rewards and we didn't have an arc ending?
That's what gets me about it: this arc's ending feels too perfect, too neat. Oh, a few people died, but who cares, la-dee-da. All tension feels lost. Even Green Bull showing up doesn't seem threatening: it's clear he's going to Wano against Akainu's orders, so it's unlikely this will be a Buster Call, at least right now.

We're getting the bounties right when the final saga gets announced when:
-We don't know what happened to Big Mom and Kaido
-We don't know what happened to Perospero/the rest of the Big Mom Pirates
-We don't know what happened to the Beast Pirates (King especially)
-We still have no real idea what happened at the Reverie
-Zoro's connections to Wano are murky at beast
-We haven't had any reveals about Wano's ponyglyphs
-We haven't had much ancient history about Wano revealed
-We have no idea what happened with the Warlords
-We have no idea what's going on with Sword as well

What's more likely: we're getting played, or all of those plot points are just getting dropped as we head straight to Elbaf or Laugh Tale?

How many times were we told Wano was at its "Climax", and how long did that take? I pray 1053 ends all this confusion, because I'll go mad if we have a month+ of people complaining about an arc ending when we don't even have proof we're leaving Wano yet.

(Edit: spelling edit)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.