What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean his goal is know the true of the D clan.

Luffy goal will reveal the D clan truth and what is the OP.
Oda has no reason to draw to lines that will solve the same thing it's more likely he'll put all efforts in solve it with Luffy in the most clear way.
Post automatically merged:

Offpaneled even.

I predict Law discovering the truth of the will of the D and Luffy living it.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Oh wow. I didn't know great writing means throwing away/minimizing ideas and other character's roles to the point of irrelevance for the sake of the MC. Guess getting the majority of the pie simply isn't enough for the MC. My bad.
That wasn’t your argument before. You sound a bit salty.

That wasn’t your argument before. You sound a bit salty.
Yes it is. Because Law at this point can't really do his own thing as he needs Robin, who's a member of Luffy's crew, to achieve his dream. Everything and everyone is starting to revolve around Luffy, which minimizes the story as the whole and makes One Piece as a whole feel smaller.

Kidd may either ride with Luffy as well to stay relevant, or dissappear into obscurity as he goes his own way as he will never match up to Luffy in anyway that matters to rival Luffy to become Pirate King. Not to mention that just like Law, Kidd doesn't have a method to read the Poneglyphs to reach Raftel, which means he'll have to heed the words of Robin, who's attached to Luffy.

Yep, that's about the content most people expect.

Okay let's roll with it: If we go with your assumptions that these arcs happen and the first two arcs being a short arc like Zou (~23 chapters + a few chapters of room just in case) and if we take into consideration how Oda published about 38 chapters per year in the past years, then we can do the following estimation:

Elbaf ~30 chapters (~1 year) -> ca. 2023 done
Laugh tale ~30 chapters (~1 year) -> ca. 2024 done
Final War Arc (with Build Up): ~60~ Chapter (~2 years) -> ca. 2026 done
Conclusion (everyone dreams and stuff): 5 - 10 chapter? -> ca. 2026/2027 done

Odas 5 year anticipation: 2019 -> 2024
Our estimation: 2026/2027

- - - - - - -

A few more notes from my site how I estimated things:

- Zou was written pretty straight forward, so if that's how the next two arcs are (Elbaf & Laughtale), then it would be in line with Oda speedrunning through these long anticipated arcs.

- Final war arcs are typically very long in shonen yet Odas wants to end things. I also looked at previous war arcs in One Piece: Wano has so far 144 chapters, while Marineford as a sole war arc had about ~30 chapters combined with its predecessor/build up arc Imple Down (25 chapters) it as a total of ~55 chapters. I just went with 60 chapters with Odas speedrun intentions in mind.

- Finally if Laughtale will be the build up arc to the final war we can even cut the final war arc in half to ~30 chapters and end up in about 2025 / 2026.

- - - - - - -

Ultimately we don't know of course if this is Odas plan. He could choose a completely different route of islands/arcs or offscreen a lot of stuff to speedrun to the end. That of course would change the whole estimation. After all we can not say what Oda has in store. We can only see and wait.
I agree with pretty much everything you said except for the Final War + everything building up to it being only 60 chapters long.
Alabasta alone was 63 chapters, there's no way IMO the final confrontation with the WG is gonna be that short (depending also when and where Oda wants to drop Vegapunk) and I think we're gonna see a repeat of Dressrosa and Wano with that with the last 3/4 years of One Piece probably being entirely dedicated to Imu.

Status
Not open for further replies.