• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Haha true that!

Also, Red+Blue=Purple.

Though since Blue+Yellow=Green we can prob expect GB to be like Kizaru and Aokiji combined. This will be …pretty dope, actually lol.

Yep exactly! I was discussing this with Kinyagi and maybe @MarineHQ62 just recently funnily enough! I've wanted to see an Orange Admiral who will be Akainu + Kizaru and thus truly unpredictable, energetic chaos, maybe even an Energy fruit user and ideally female too?

Fujitora's color is purple, a mix of Aokiji's blue and Akainu's red. His color indicates that he's a mix of the two.

Fujitora is passionate like Akainu but moral like Aokiji. This also matches his animal moniker since tigers like dogs are aggressive but also associated with nobility like pheasants.

I suspect that Ryokugyu (green) is like a mix of Aokiji (blue) and Kizaru (yellow).

He's probably moral like Aokiji but also just no fucks like Kizaru.

This would also strongly match his animal moniker of “bull” as this is meant to be indicative of the admiral’s personality.

:cheers::pepebusi:

Post automatically merged:

Mr Morj reaction after he finds out the Raid will fail was a last Minute scrapped idea by Oda.

LMFAO

:lulz::lulz::lulz:

Haha true that!

Also, Red+Blue=Purple.

Though since Blue+Yellow=Green we can prob expect GB to be like Kizaru and Aokiji combined. This will be …pretty dope, actually lol.
GB will be pervert like Aokiji flirting with Nami in Long Ring Long but also laid-back like Kizaru.

Which means there is still an orange (red + yellow) admiral yet to be introduced that will be laid-back like Kizaru and filled with explosive rage like Akainu.

And it will have a Rat codename because the pig and rabbit are Momousagi and Chaton, the viceadmirals that were proposed to become Admirals at some point, and they will circle out the 3 new admirals.

It's all coming together, we just need Kizaru to stop being an admiral and see who jumps up in the ranks. :pepebusi:

Yep exactly! I was discussing this with Kinyagi and maybe @MarineHQ62 just recently funnily enough! I've wanted to see an Orange Admiral who will be Akainu + Kizaru and thus truly unpredictable, energetic chaos, maybe even an Energy fruit user and ideally female too?

:cheers::pepebusi:

Post automatically merged:

LMFAO

:lulz::lulz::lulz:
Was just typing about this man :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.