What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing tho
Kaido needs a named signature move to take our Low YC1 level character

Queen tanked like 5 hits from big mom with no real damage

Green Bull nearly killed him and (severely nerfed obviously) King like its nothing

Green Bull mid diffs Big Mom
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@comrade
@MarineHQ62

Fuck zoro
He's a cuck
I am going back to admiral wank
You little bitch, in the end Zoro will neg diff an admiral :kobeha:

I'm not a Zoro fan but Sanji is the only straw hat I don't like. I wouldn't mind if he got killed.
Success breeds jealousy.

Sanji haters are the impotent rejects of the world. A great deal of them are either in prison, deserving of it, or well on their way there. It's obvious to hate on the guy with the fancy suits and hitting up all the bitches when you know your own destiny is to wear a prison jumpsuit and the only love you'll know in life is whenever someone drops the soap

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
One thing tho

Green Bull nearly killed him and (severely nerfed obviously) King like its nothing

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@comrade
@MarineHQ62

Fuck zoro
He's a cuck
When you wanna wank admirals over Zoro and then realize GB has a Black Blade...:saden:

I’ll be honest with you guys, I literally haven’t looked at anything in this chapter that doesn’t directly relate to Green Bull lol. I just don’t give a fuck about anything else happening.

Buggy ruining the Yonko title is nice though.
Lonkos are Bronze medalists at worst and a Silver medalist at best. You can't ruin something that was never prestigious to begin with. :milaugh:

3 billion berry bounty

cope harder
YC level are King/Queen you dumbfuck. Are Law/Kid < Zoro/Sanji.
All, read the manga.

Morgans: this liveliness!! I’ll never get enough of it!!

【Emperor Kaido and Emperor Big Mom have been defeated!!
It took little time before the world is taken by this huge news
The three pirate captains, Monkey D Luffy, Eustass C(aptain) Kid, and Trafalgar Law, managed to take down two of the Emperors who have ruled these seas for decades
And thus the Government has placed a 3 Billion berries bounty on each of their heads, an exceptional amount!!!】

How Kaido and Big Mom were defeated is irrelevant. It's just the fact they were defeated. Without everyone's help Kaido and Big Mom wouldn't have went down.

The article even makes is sound like it was a 3v2 battle and we know it wasn't. It was 1v1 and 2v1. That after those two Yonkos fought other fighters.

Zoro > Kid/Law.
Nothing anyone will say will change the fact Big Mom was defeated because of the bombs. If you take the bombs and magma away would Big Mom have been defeated by Kid and Law? Answer, no. While Zoro has the AP to damage and take down a character with much greater durability and endurance alone.

One thing tho

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@comrade
@MarineHQ62

Fuck zoro
He's a cuck
It's a good investment when Zoro defeats an Admiral you''ll get insane returns :quest:

By the way? My biggest question for this chapter, no one seems to bring it up…
Who was Greenbull talking to and asking him to bring a warship and not telling Akainu about it?

cause you gotta understand that if he is someone with power to send warships and fleets, then he’s a higher up too… and if Greenbull a freaking admiral is asking him to do this, like a request… then MAYBE this guy too might show up as well ????

I have a feeling he’s talking to Kizaru

I also think that in Navy admirals position, it goes like this:

Fleet Admiral Akainu > Three Admirals, and among the three admirals one of them is Akainu’s right hand, and it’s Kizaru

so basically I feel he was talking to Kizaru while Kizaru has more power and authority than Greenbull cause he is the senior, we also have seen Kizaru many times before look like Akainu’s advisor in different scenes… we also have seen Kizaru at beginning of Wano wanting to get involved in Wano arc

so maybe Greenbull coming will be the gate for Kizaru along with many warships coming too

Status
Not open for further replies.