What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
King and Queen took no where close to the amount of damage Luffy and Zoro took so thats an invalid comparison.

No one genuinely believes that. Back in Marineford Era that would have been a good argument but things changed since Luffy defeated Cracker and Katakuri.

But that means he would have already captured Zoro, are you sure you want that?!
That is what I said, it doesnt matter if they took less damage than them, since they were already weaker than them. At the end, they were K.O.

What makes you think that Robin, who had her DF since age 8 and Fujitora, an another admiral are not awaken?

Never thought on Robin, this is debatable.
The usual paramecia awakening was defined as being able to transform the surroundings into the element, e.g. transforming buildings or the ground into strings. Ryokugyu merely made plants grow out of the ground and walls, which is what plants naturally do. He didn't transform the ground and building into wood. That's different. Same for Robin. Also, not all paramecia, let alone DFs in general have the same awakening. He are not even sure yet whether Greenbull is a paramecia, a logia (since he turned into wood himself) or even some kind of mythical Hito Hito no Mi.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yep. They tried everything to hide Luffy's true power in which the old geezers were even extremely salty at the Nika wanted picture.

Nika Luffy is significantly stronger than Law or Kidd individually.
I wonder who they want to avoid looking at Luffy's Nika form. I mean no one in the world knows Nika, then it shouldn't be a problem if even if everyone sees it. But they don't want people to see it, meaning there are probably certain people who might rebel against the WG if they confirm Nika's existence. They even want to remove Luffy's D name.

Oh, Luffy is leagues about them period. He is significantly stronger even without awakening although Law has better offense in awakening.

Status
Not open for further replies.