What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a difference b/w Big Mom taunting her challengers with another challenge and her begging someone to leave her alone because she can't deal with him. She openly admits she doesn't have a soul to spare on Marco and asks him to come at her at a later time.
No it is the same, she is simply entertaining his threat the same as others. Kaido tells her he’d killed her she says “Go right ahead but SH is mine!” Exactly same shit. Marco just took out her last main Homie due to match up advantage, thus she would actually need to use energy of her own and taking out Marco would literally be a chore for her before she reach rooftop. That is the same shit as Luffy not wanting to fight headliners to conserve stamina. Except Marco would be a lot worse since he’s a regen monster.

I didn't say it isn't feeding her. I said it was never said if it's them who's feeding her. For all we know, Kaido could've ordered them to do it while the Calamities look after her before Kaido comes down. They can't always take arbitrary decisions otherwise Queen would've killed her by throwing her into the sea instead of taking her to Onigashima.

It doesn't matter if it wasn't a fight. If you enter a scene trying to prevent people from entering your territory, you're fully prepared to confront them. King literally gave no shits about Big Mom. Queen captured her after knocking her out on his own and he did not even bother using his weapons against her. No amount of excuses is gonna help you save her grace here.
No, Kaido literally did not know what they were doing with her, he told them “what are you doing idiots take off her cuffs.” :kailaugh:

No amount of excuses is gonna help Calamities here, they watched over BM eating her food while shifting the blame onto one another and not doing or discussing a damn thing as to how to get rid of her LMAO. The Calamities ain’t shit to her even when she’s tied up in seastone. She is a YONKO, they are underlings, none of them could fight Kaido for days and nights even if you gave them seastone weapons.

Queen didn’t throw her into the ocean because you know why? They did that once and guess what she came to Wano rampaging like a maniac! :kobeha: Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me. :gokulaugh:

If the spoilers are true

Power levels really make no sense in One Piece lmao

if Kaido and Big Mom were even stronger than Green Bull, how didn't they just neg diffed the Roof 5 before power ups at the start? lmao

Green Bull is insane by doing that to Queen and King
You can’t be serious. Kaido has said more than once that he’s using the rooftop 5 as a source of entertainment to test how strong they are. But him doing so allowed luffy to grow to the point where he could no longer get destroyed by kaido. If kaido wanted he coulda killed them all at the start of the rooftop

I like @zzShinichi post in case that Zoro and Sanji still need to grow.
And that is the best case, until they face the admirals, they will face Blackbeard commanders who are probably one league above King/Queen, Admirals are the endgame for them so it make sense that they are still below them.
well for sure they are stronger than King and Queen now but sure they are not ready to take on admirals or Yonko's alone for sure.

I

Indigo

You can’t be serious. Kaido has said more than once that he’s using the rooftop 5 as a source of entertainment to test how strong they are. But him doing so allowed luffy to grow to the point where he could no longer get destroyed by kaido. If kaido wanted he coulda killed them all at the start of the rooftop
Then he is stupid :kayneshrug:

Is that legit???

Edit: Wow, GB just destroyed two Top Commanders like nothing.
Fake spoiler.

No way an Admiral or any other Top Tier can just defeat 2 Yonko commanders (YC1 and YC2) just like that. It is against what keeps happening in the manga:
- Kizaru couldn't finish Marco easily
- Aokiji couldn't finish Jozu until Jozu was distracted
- Big Mom couldn't finish Marco easily
- Big Mom couldn't do anything when King kicked their ship
- Kaido couldn't KO Yamao easily
- Fujitora couldn't KO Law

Status
Not open for further replies.