Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Not really, i think Fujitora is a cooler character

even if he ends up being weaker

Blind Swordsman with Gravity powers

also has a great moral code

Fujitora is the GOAT

people just trash him because of powerscaling
They trash him because Doffy's entire arsenal is a bunch of plot convenient devices that make him objectively impossible to powerscale no matter what some people here try to argue. Parasite was already bad, but Bird Cage takes the cake as the most imbecile ability in One Piece.

Luffys Bounty being 3 billion makes sense. Above 5 billion is ridiculous, I mean we got at least 5-7 years till EOS, this ain't the last Bounty Rise. Remember BB being a Yonkou started at 2+ Billion.

Nika fruit ok, bur BB ate 2 Fruits. So 3 billion makes sense.

Didn't expect Kid and Law to have the same bounty as Luffy. That means Oda still wants the rivalry with Luffy to stay alive, and thus implying they'd still have a major role in the final arc
There's no rivalry, Oda is just trying, and failing miserably, to make fans believe that it existed in the first place.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Not really, i think Fujitora is a cooler character

even if he ends up being weaker

Blind Swordsman with Gravity powers

also has a great moral code

Fujitora is the GOAT

people just trash him because of powerscaling
Fujitora is probably the best character Oda has written post timeskip.

And no, he is absolutely not weaker than Green Bull and Kizaru lol. Their in-canon portrayals are all equal.

@Swallalala @Iaarm @Tejas @Shiroyru etc

Can we collectively agree that Aramaki one shots Doffy ?
Of course he would! Only because there is one delusional guy putting the "Doffy = Low Admiral Level" narrative consistently, doesn't mean that Doflamingo is even relevant to the likes of Admirals. He was at Aokiji's mercy, thankfully it wasn't Greenbull who found out about his piracy in Dressrosa.

Status
Not open for further replies.