What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys remember there is an entirely different branch for making bounties, the gorosei obv didn't tell them about the nika fruit plus the branch just used any picture available, very few people know about nika and how he looks

Bro why this doesn’t make sense to you? This trio worked together to take down the emperors.

If we assume that Kid and Law didn‘t take down Big Mom, she would help Kaido to beat Luffy‘s shit out of him 🤦🏻‍♂️
It’s not like CP0 went into every single detail about the fight, they just gave them the gist of it the straw hats, Heart and Kidd pirates allied with the Wano samurai to take down Kaido and Big Mom

Luffy law and kid alliance for onigashima and taking down kaido and big mom
Luffy 1.5 bil -> 3 bil
Law 500 mil -> 3 bil
Kid 470 mil -> 3 bill
= 9 bil all together

Big mom and kaido bounties add up to 8,999,100,000

Luffy and law alliance for punk hazard and dressrosa taking down doflamingo aka joker
Luffy 400 mil -> 500 mil
Law 440 mil -> 500 mil
= 1 bil all together

Doflamingo bounty 900 mil - 1bil?

Pluton is in wano. I actually called it

Hint is everywhere
-Yamato is a battleship irl
-Yama-ou is king of underworld similar to enma. Kinda feels like king neptune to ancient weapon poseidon
-Wano is like thriller bark
(Kozuki ~ gekkou moria)
(has guardian dog cerberus while wano has komainu)
(Isolated ship island)

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
In term of Admiral Introduction:
- Kizaru -> Greenbull -> Fujitora -> Aokij -> Akainu
First and Second may switch depends on the actual chapter coming out :pepebusi:
I find it kinda hard....
Aokiji appeared completely destroying the M3. Since these are characters we're are more invested, I think it's more impressive than flexing on some SN's in Sabaody.

Kidd and Law definitely gonna be relevant in final war. I do think Kidd will die.
I expect Luffy to fight Akainu, Law and Kidd to fight Fuji and/or Kizaru, and Dragon to fight GB. Or maybe Shanks. I don’t know, i’m so hyped right now for admirals strength. Also knowing that luffy will defeat them :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.