What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not a Yonko fan this is something exclusively for Shiryu and not now I mean by the time Zoro fights him he’ll be very close to his captain Teach
Unlike luffy zoro matchup doesn’t have to be stronger than zoro especially after zoro got adcoc which only top tier has it i don’t really hype shiryu fight tbh, as for bb he is guaranteed to power creep kaido imo

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Scaling relies on statements and feats
There are tiers of importance in scaling
if a feats are more reliable so the statement doesnt end up mattering if it contradicts the feat

if you have the brain capacity above that of a 3rd grader. Mihawk is stated stronger than Shanks, a swordsman. Any mihawk antifeat you throw at me has context that explains it away. Cope and go study pupil, return to Sensei when you are ready for further instruction
Nothing but insults and false statements with contradictions

For me Akainu and Mihawk are #2 and # 3 respectively

while #1 is reserved for the final villain in One Piece, From WG probably, and it’s either Imu-sama OR someone Imu-sama is actually working for him as a messanger to the authority & leaders of the world the gorosei..

meaning either Imu-sama is king of everything… or he’s nothing but a messanger for a bigger fish… either way, Akainu & mihawk for me come right after
I agree, Dragon is essentially my placeholder for #1

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
The WG gave Kid and Law the same bounty as Luffy, even tho Luffy is considered yonko. Does that mean they fear kid and law individually more than Luffy + his crew, grandfleet and teritories?

Kokuto no Ryukugyu - Green Bull of the Black Blade

Welcome your new spoiler provider:
More details:
Green Bull said that he used to spar with Mihawk when they were both students

Green Bull has the same eyes of Mihawk

"You have made a great student Hawk eye" says GB while holding Zoro's bounty poster (5.564.800.001 Berry)

The WG gave Kid and Law the same bounty as Luffy, even tho Luffy is considered yonko. Does that mean they fear kid and law individually more than Luffy + his crew, grandfleet and teritories?
WG has nothing to do with who is considered an Emperor. That's for the people to decide. Morgans can publish the public opinion, but it's up to the people.

For me Akainu and Mihawk are #2 and # 3 respectively

while #1 is reserved for the final villain in One Piece, From WG probably, and it’s either Imu-sama OR someone Imu-sama is actually working for him as a messanger to the authority & leaders of the world the gorosei..

meaning either Imu-sama is king of everything… or he’s nothing but a messanger for a bigger fish… either way, Akainu & mihawk for me come right after
#1 will be Blackbeard

There are tiers of importance in scaling
if a feats are more reliable so the statement doesnt end up mattering if it contradicts the feat

Nothing but insults and false statements with contradictions
The feats only override the statements if the statements are contradictory. However, there is a thing called context. Due to context, we can explain the supposed antifeats, and incorporate the statements. this is actually fundamentally more plausible than what you think, due to something called LOGICAL POSSIBILITY. An interpretation that doesnt generate a contradiction is INHERENTLY more likely than one that does, aka the retarded shit that you do. This concludes Sensei's lessons for today, I will be taking more questions tomorrow.

Ciao CCP Bot

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
If they're healthy then it is better lol. Much better. King is someone stronger than but on the same level as Act 1 Luffy. Queen totes the line but he's probably weaker than but on the same level as both too. It's effectively low diffing 2 Act 1 Luffy's.
Yep. I wouldnt say they are still weakened from their Onigashima fights but them getting maimed isn't something that Zoan recovery gonna help with.

No agenda, but isn't Greenbull beating King & Queen at the very least a comparable feat to Kaidou 1 shotting Luffy, if not straight up being better?

No surprises though, the Admirals are just that strong. One mistake is all it took for Kuzan to cripple Jozu (a top Commander) for life. Commanders gotta be at their 100% just to stall an Admiral. King w/o a Wing/Sword and Queen w/o an Arm making those mistakes is very much feasible.
Could part 1 Luffy even beat King in 1 vs 1? Doubt it. And lacking a part of his wing is easily made up by having Queen on his side.

Luffy's Haki wasn't hyped like Vergo's too. So why's Katakuri's Haki so high level for overpowering Luffy?

The Scabbards are confirmed barriers Haki users while Katakuri isn't; we only know his Haki level is stronger than WCI's Luffy. All Scabbards have a higher level of Haki than WCI Luffy. Zoro wasn't just cutting Kaido, he's hurting him worse than the Scabbards and post-Udon Luffy, whose CoA shits all over Katakuri's CoA. Zoro also stopped Hakai from using a barrier, Katakuri can only dream of doing anything of that level. Zoro also survived a point-blank explosion that is almost as tall as Onigashima—And he tanked it with injuries.

Firstly, Ryou is just Wano's name for CoA in general. Not every person who can imbue their swords in Haki can hurt Kaido. Kaido literally says the Scabbards are only damaging him because they're using the same Haki as Oden. Otherwise, swords aren't supposed to hurt him.
Irrelevant

Zoro CoA isn't even above Kata
Even his CoC! Since he can't even control his basic COc
He has adcoc but hasn't mastered it also.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
The feats only override the statements if the statements are contradictory. However, there is a thing called context. Due to context, we can explain the supposed antifeats, and incorporate the statements. this is actually fundamentally more plausible than what you think, due to something called LOGICAL POSSIBILITY. An interpretation that doesnt generate a contradiction is INHERENTLY more likely than one that does, aka the retarded shit that you do. This concludes Sensei's lessons for today, I will be taking more questions tomorrow.

Ciao CCP Bot
a whole lot of words with nothing to say and yes it does because those feats prove he is around jozu

and shanks is easily scaled to old whitebeard and proven

Status
Not open for further replies.