What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean it's accurate, king has even better durability than kaido, when his flammes are on that is, it's just a hax ability, his flammes aren't that hard to turn off and any high tier can keep up with his speed so his dura isn't all that
before Acoc nothing pf RT AP was landed on king so that's hard cap

and Kaido is taking and absorbing gear 4 attacks like no shit while King is being downed by Marco's kick.

So you think they just let King and Queen there to recover? Whithout sea stones?
That assumption is BS. Why would they not put a seastone cuff on commanders with such dangerous powers? Despite their loss, King and queen are still extremely dangerous so its only natural that shogun momonuske would imprison them and put them on seastone cuffs

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Bruh you think the “invincible Katakuri“ dunks on Law/Kid ROFL. I’ll use some of your arguments here
No speed feats from GB. AoE tree roots can be dodged, and also blocked by awakening mochi
Katakuri shape shifts, and dodges with FS. Remember Katakuri can dodge a barrage of snakeman hits, Kaido also needed to use FS against it :yasu:
He fighting this man for hours until proven otherwise, stick to your own words or admit you’re excessive shitposts on Law/Kid :kriwhat:
He covered the entire Udon in trees. He should be more than capable of creating something big enough to corner Katakuri. Just because Law and Kid couldn't do it, it doesn't mean everyone else shouldn't be able to do it.

When did i say he didnt get folded by Admiral Greenbul? everyone there got done in by Greenbull's deep forest emergence, only King is not taking damage from the pruning ability thats killing everyone there.
Your job is done, didnt you say King was taking damage from the pruning ability and only Queen is resisting :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:, yeah its best you run my dear moron:milaugh:
Your deluded head full of agendas is failing you man :suresure:
Go read the One Piece spoilers my guy, Greenbul washed the Beast Pirates but only King isnt taking damage, i dont know about this other spoilers your talking about im not a clown so i dont read 4 Piece like you
Oh yeah kind isnt taking damage, he is such a chad, you keep calling me moron from your alt account, but all you do is lying and talking nonsense.
I called you out because you clearly read 2 piece, dont be mad now.
``Your job is done, didnt you say King was taking damage from the pruning ability and only Queen is resisting :gokulaugh:``-I never said this, you were the one who talked shit about GB, not me.
``Your deluded head full of agendas is failing you man :suresure:``- whatever you say kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.