What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Katakuri has to deal with multiple tree branches coming his way covering a larger area than anything he could escape from? Even G3 was enough to capture Katakuri without him being able to avoid using shape-shifting. Also, GB's ability literally sucks nutrients out of things and what do you think happens when you fill the battlefield with food against such an ability? At least, think things through before going around and calling other people's takes BS.
Where are the tree branches bigger than Gear 3 lol?
They are the size of base Luffy's arms so yeah it's bs

What do you expect ? or What should Oda have done ?
Make wano have stakes, but no just easy smooth sailing for heroes, alabasta had more emotion and stakes, to a less villain and group/organisation + hundres of plot holes, like zoro stating to gather the wano samurai for the raid? That line makes no sense now, obviously zoro was supposed to have bigger role in wano, but it was cut for more useless characters oda likes to draw. Hack Loda

If oda now tries to make Admiral too strong(after what we saw in MF)...it is going to create more mess for him to handle...I am guessing...as earlier...he has to make the remaining obstacle super broken/too strong even if it causes inconsistency so that story doesn't get affected...I mean technically Luffy defeated WSC...there should be no shounen obstacle at all for them now...but then it won't be a shounen.
no inconsistency. admirals and yonkou always were on a complete different level compared to yc.

in marineford 14 yc including marco and vista + crocodile fought akainu and akainu managed to fight back and even take one of the commanders down before the fight was interrupted

akainu x 14 yc + crocodile and he was still gaining the advantage.

the akazaya are also around yc level and kaido neg diffed 9 of them at the same time.

that is how much stronger top tier is. no combination of yc1+yc2 would make admiral or yonkou break a sweat except beckman because we do not know if he is a exception.
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Lakainu had HALF OF THE MARINE FORCES helping him against NERFED Marco + rest of the commanders without Jozu, the helps that Lakainu was getting includes Lizaru and Aokiji as they were focused on WB pirates not on BB pirates.

Old Rayleigh soloed Lizaru, and Lizaru said he needed to make certain preparations to capture OLD Rayleigh.

Prime Rayleigh + Rest of the Roger pirates couldn't defeat WB's Crew for 3 days:suresure:

Oda about Greenbull:-

D: We've learned about two new Marine admirals: Fujitora and Ryokugyu. I wondered why you went with "Fuji" (for light purple or lilac) instead of "Murasaki" (regular purple)? P.N. Aye-Aye Planet

O: Good question. I've made red, blue, yellow and green, so it's natural to go with "purple" next. But when I started trying that into a Japanese name, I had "Murasakitora" and "Shitora"...

THEY DON'T ROLL OFF THE TONGUE. NOT CATCHY ENOUGH.

Well, how about "Fujitora"? Now that's cool! That's all there is to it. More importantly, what's wrong with your Ryokugyu?! As it happens, I've already designed his character, and he's super-duper cool! I can't wait to draw him.

‐------------
"I've already designed his character, and he's super-duper cool! I can't wait to draw him."
SHITora is a perfect name for Fujitora :suresure:

no inconsistency. admirals and yonkou always were on a complete different level compared to yc.

in marineford 14 yc including marco and vista + crocodile fought akainu and akainu managed to fight back and even take one of the commanders down before the fight was interrupted

akainu x 14 yc + crocodile and he was still gaining the advantage.

the akazaya are also around yc level and kaido neg diffed 9 of them at the same time.

that is how much stronger top tier is. no combination of yc1+yc2 would make admiral or yonkou break a sweat except beckman because we do not know if he is a exception.
No they weren't, in Marine Ford WB commanders were shown stalling an Admiral...with Marco and Jozu...if What GB did here was done by each of the Admiral in MF....things would have been far more easier for Navy in the war.
Post automatically merged:

Kinemon

Status
Not open for further replies.