What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get kitetsu part, why he let orochi rule the country, then he suddenly was sent to jail so orochi lied anout killing him and he just dent him to jail? Can anyone calrify this for me?

Alright my guys; let me tell you what I’m afraid of lol:

So we know Coby wants to be an Admiral right? We also know that Smoker may be a contender (idfk, Oda might do it)

So obviously neither Coby nor Smoker the last time we saw them were remotely near Admiral level,

But in order for Coby at least to be able to possibly attain an Admiral seat in the future, that would require one Admiral seat to actually be open, right?

And now we have Green Bull saying he wants to capture Luffy, Kidd, and Law…lol

Unless Oda just plans to completely forget about Coby wanting to become an Admiral, right now would be the ideal time for Oda to open an Admiral seat for Coby to pursue…lol

Green Bull even says “someone in my position can’t lose to mere commanders” which could be viewed as foreshadowing that his defeat is incoming…

@AdmiralKinyagi @Extravlad @Wiwi @God Buggy @The White Crane @AkainuTheGrimReaper @MarineHQ62
It's gonna be Smoker not Coby, even I can accept that it's to early for Coby. But Smoky is a different story, the last time we saw him he was heading to Vegapank, and smoker was hella disappointed and demoralized by the fact that he once again had to rely on Luffy to protect his men. I think Somker cried to Vegapank about his weakness and inability to do shit etc. So I think Vegapank has upgraded Smoker to top tier (or at least close) status. So Smoker becoming an Admiral in the near future is highly likely.
:kuzanshut:

Really struggling to see how one Admiral, as incredibly strong as he may be, will get anything whatsoever out of a fight vs everyone in the capital right now. And I would much rather he didn't take a massive L immediately after such a great introduction. Either he isolates someone or he has an ace up his sleeve. Very interested in seeing how this plays out lol
His powers seem pretty hax and really good at restraining. I wouldnt be suprised if he negged everyone due to their lack of info.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Really struggling to see how one Admiral, as incredibly strong as he may be, will get anything whatsoever out of a fight vs everyone in the capital right now. And I would much rather he didn't take a massive L immediately after such a great introduction. Either he isolates someone or he has an ace up his sleeve. Very interested in seeing how this plays out lol
Just imagine him being cocky, appearing in capitol, in front of him Luffy, Kid, Law, Zoro, Killer, the samurai, the others crews, all ready to slay, healed by Marco and Chopper.

Honestly, I don’t think any character in verse can take alone the roof 5 fully healed together right now.

Green Bull will fight Sanji/Zoro

Zoro parallels to Green Bull:
-A strong looking swordsman
-Loves Sake
-Is ruthless/extreme
-Green
-Looks VERY Japanese

Sanji parallels to Green Bull:
-Loves women
-Plant vs Meat (Green Bulls attacks with plants, Sanji uses attacks with meat-based-names)
-Food focus (Sanji is a cook, Green Bull doesn't eat)
-Kind person who shares food (Green Bull was supposed to kick Fujitora out of Mary Geoise, but fed him instead)
-Is a smoker

Green Bull is literally Sanji and Zoro's character traits combined.

Zoro and Sanji will high/mid-diff an Admiral, and set this fanbase further on fire.
Not to mention Ryokugyu is a smoker, and has sunglasses and a tattoo like Jabura and Queen :goyea:

Tho that might be a great moment to see if they would cowork to defeat him but I don't think that might happen, more like they will hide/run from him for now as they slowly run out of the time as they are almost there
from how Gb sounds he's looking forward to a genocide..

especially when he's put to kill a certain someone likely our Monkey D

Status
Not open for further replies.