What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another point: Who outside or Sanji and Zoro from the alliance has even seen King or Queen get yeeted far away from Onigashima ?
Yeah. The alliance or Wano Samurai wouldn't waste their time collecting the remains of the beast pirates. As it was said, Jack was beaten inside of Onigashima, which is located next to the capital. As the Tobi Roppo. Searching for Queen and King in that desert to lock them up in Udon, doesn't make much sense.

Yeah I'm sure his forest will stand up to Fujitora dropping fucking meteors on his ass.
Meteors which were destroyed by Law and Doffy. Fuji spams meteors when eating, so Greenbull's high AoE attacks can't even stop Fuji's spamming attack when eating? Also, King was useless against Greenbull although the former produces highly potent flames.

I hate that Sukiyaki stuff so much, it's just another stupid and senseless fake death and drama addition to the plot which bring even more contradictions and nonsense to Wano story.
Another to the pile lol

Add the beast pirates not being properly imprisoned/dealt with even though they're literally on the country where seastone is actually manufactured?

There is one possible explanation among others as to why F6 and Jack isn't in the chapter. F6 and Jack are separated on them in Udon. Remember that Udon is big. The Yakuza leaders were separated from each other in the Udon story. It would be wise too if not all ranking officers are put on the same part of Udon.

Meteors which were destroyed by Law and Doffy. Fuji spams meteors when eating, so Greenbull's high AoE attacks can't even stop Fuji's spamming attack when eating? Also, King was useless against Greenbull although the former produces highly potent flames.
Reminds me of Madara summoning meteors and using Mokuton afterwards, with Mokuton dwarfing these Meteorites. I don't see why Ryokugyu's Mokuton wouldn't crush the meteorites. Or even if he lets the meteors be, what will they do aside from collateral damage? Ryokugyu will be able to guard himself anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.