What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Oh shit my guys, I strongly believe how that I know how Wano will end. I will have to do a larger post on this because there are many thoughts I want to articulate.

So in this post, I talked about Akainu’s tattoo and vegetation symbolism and all that stuff. Reread this post for context. In that post, I talked about how I believed that Green Bull will be a symbolic extension of Akainu’s own philosophy on Justice as Green Bull seems to be an Absolute Justice type.

Well, I was thinking about the end of Wano, and do you guys remember exactly what event was stated in-canon to be the symbolic marker of Kaido’s defeat?

A volcanic eruption. And what happens after that volcanic eruption? Vegetation starts to spread across Wano (via Green Bull).

There is no way this is a fucking coincidence.

This is where Oda will start to give Akainu character development once again. And so, I think Green Bull will actually successfully annex Wano into the World Government, but that this event will cause rebellion and anger across the world (or will backfire in some other way) and that Wano’s annexation will be a bittersweet victory for Akainu who will not really feel pride from annexing Wano.

The main reason I think this, is because post-timeskip has been all about Oda deconstructing Akainu’s own world-view and philosophies. For Oda to do this fully, he can’t just hand Fleet Admiral Akainu Ls left and right, he has to give him victories too, but then have those victories themselves feel empty and backfire. This is how Oda will truly give Akainu real development (if this is what Oda is trying to do, I’m almost positive that it is).

This also mirrors Japan opening it’s borders irl, the old Japanese villains being represented by Kaido (the Dragon and the Oni), Orochi (the hydra), etc…and the new Japanese villains being the rest of the world (represented by the Marines and the WG).

So does this mean Green Bull will defeat the alliance? Not necessarily, moreso I think when Green Bull shows up, the Straw Hats will believe they need to leave Wano on their own in the same way they left Alabasta, because they’re just criminals after all, most of Wano didn’t even know Orochi was evil or that Kaido was a bad guy or that the Kozukis are good lol.

So yeah. Green Bull annexes Wano, Akainu still cries, the alliance leaves with neither Green Bull defeating them or Vice versa. I’ll do a bigger more detailed post when the chapter drops.

This post may appear incoherent but I was so hyped when I thought of this that I had to share lol. More coherent post inbound when the chapter drops I guess lol.

@AdmiralKinyagi @Wiwi @God Buggy @The White Crane @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Tyki_Mikk @Sentinel @MarineHQ62 @Owl Ki @Den_Den_Mushi @Jiihad @TheAncientCenturion @Bogard @Van @Blackbeard etc etc etc

He's most likely the Root logia or paramecia. Leaning to logia, his body made of roots which can grow plants/seeds shit related to that
Roots also absorbing nutrients in order to grow plant life and strengthen. Definitely leaning towards that, is also found in nature so Root logia it is.

People sometimes say they don't know what was the purpose of bringing Marco in Wano. As Oda could have found other ways to stall King and Queen.
Since he obviously planned Ryokugyu entrance before the arc started, I'm starting to seriously believed the intent was to show the difference of performance between a YC1 facing another YC1 and a YC2 and an admiral doing the same. Ain't no way Oda never heard of YC1 = admiral clown takes. @MarineHQ62

Roots also absorbing nutrients in order to grow plant life and strengthen. Definitely leaning towards that, is also found in nature so Root logia it is.
Or he could just be a vegetation human, with creating roots being one aspect of it. There is no need to make it so specific and reduce it to roots.
Both sanji and King were levitating tho.
They weren't. It's a manga consisting of stationary pictures, not an animation. So King and Sanji being located mid air at one point doesn't mean they are levitating.

regards to King especially however there was never made a point that Marco hurt him in any way. Queen was lying and that was exposed but we didn't have any of that with King.

Also, King and Marco fought nearly for the same duration and King's stamina barely has taken a toll if at all. We can say that Marco wasted much more stamina due to fighting against Queen as well but this still wouldn't justify the giant gap in stamina.

King basically fought against Marco with and without Queen for like 2 hours if not more and then fought a full battle against Zoro as well.

I think King is just a bad matchup for Marco. If you know his gimmick you gotta have the AP to put him down before you tire. Any attack wasted on his durability hax means a loss in stamina and on top of that Marco has to waste stamina by regenerating.
We seen kings reaction before and even after Marco's attacks landed. They were definitely effecting him. Also king for the longest wouldn't say shit at all just in general lol.
You could also compare it to vergo who also loved to act like no attack was really hurting him man having a straight face the whole time just lying lol

Marco did alot more in general with just flying to the island himself, clashing we with big mom, and then fighting king and queen
With perospero even making a statement about how exhausting he was getting. Both king and queen are strong so yeah him doing his best to hold them both off as much as he can at the same time is gonna waste alot more energy faster. Tho i do think yeah marco definitely weakened the 2 even if it wasn't major

By the time chopper and sanji came into the picture marco was still already exhausted from everything before and still assisted any time he could. Like when he grabbed queen so chopper could smack him
Or like king and queen thinking they defeated him before he protected zoro and sanji

I dont think theirs any matchup advantage king has over Marco.
Tho Marco's blue flames probably can counter kings

Or he could just be a vegetation human, with creating roots being one aspect of it. There is no need to make it so specific and reduce it to roots.

They weren't. It's a manga consisting of stationary pictures, not an animation. So King and Sanji being located mid air at one point doesn't mean they are levitating.
Roots is the start of the vegetation/plant life, without it there's none of it

He cab grow plant life (non specitic) with his ability, how does he do that his body acta like roots.

That's at least my whole idea behind how his logia could work, his body has to be made of something specific hence roots, and from there it comes the vegetation/plant life etc.

This is funny because Oda references bounties when talking about strength.
SBS 91

D: All the characters of “Yonko Officer” class have very high bounties. Do their bounties ever go up simply for the reason that they are the Officer of XX? P.N. Rice LOVE

O: Yes yes, that totally happens. After the Dressrosa incident, all the people involved with the Straw Hat Crew got a flat 50 million increase. The crew members’ bounties often increase with their captain. This is because it is actually fairly difficult to appraise the strength of each individual person and assign a money value to them.

You cant compare YC and others to Captains in terms of power level by their bounties. My point stands :kata:

You also can't compare Cap to Cap by bounty as we know from Sabaody (Lid having 320 for terrorizing bunch of vilages).

And don't forget Sanji getting 330 for being a Vinsmoke and Guffy getting 1.5 for infiltrating BM territory and escaping alive + also having a grand fleet.

Oda made sure to point out that not always it is about individual strength.

Wonder if Ryokugyu's gonna ask Momo something in return for fixing Wano's plant life already in small part but he'll probably leave it as a parting gift when he returns to his ship with King and Queen

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Oh shit my guys, I strongly believe how that I know how Wano will end. I will have to do a larger post on this because there are many thoughts I want to articulate.

So in this post, I talked about Akainu’s tattoo and vegetation symbolism and all that stuff. Reread this post for context. In that post, I talked about how I believed that Green Bull will be a symbolic extension of Akainu’s own philosophy on Justice as Green Bull seems to be an Absolute Justice type.

Well, I was thinking about the end of Wano, and do you guys remember exactly what event was stated in-canon to be the symbolic marker of Kaido’s defeat?

A volcanic eruption. And what happens after that volcanic eruption? Vegetation starts to spread across Wano (via Green Bull).

This is where Oda will start to give Akainu character development once again. And so, I think Green Bull will actually successfully annex Wano into the World Government, but that this event will cause rebellion and anger across the world (or will backfire in some other way) and that Wano’s annexation will be a bittersweet victory for Akainu who will not really feel pride from annexing Wano.

The main reason I think this, is because post-timeskip has been all about Oda deconstructing Akainu’s own world-view and philosophies. For Oda to do this fully, he can’t just hand Fleet Admiral Akainu Ls left and right, he has to give him victories too, but then have those victories themselves feel empty and backfire. This is how Oda will truly give Akainu real development (if this is what Oda is trying to do, I’m almost positive that it is).

This also mirrors Japan opening it’s borders irl, the old Japanese villains being represented by Kaido (the Dragon and the Oni), Orochi (the hydra), etc…and the new Japanese villains being the rest of the world (represented by the Marines and the WG).

So does this mean Green Bull will defeat the alliance? Not necessarily, moreso I think when Green Bull shows up, the Straw Hats will believe they need to leave Wano on their own in the same way they left Alabasta, because they’re just criminals after all, most of Wano didn’t even know Orochi was evil or that Kaido was a bad guy or that the Kozukis are good lol.

So yeah. Green Bull annexes Wano, Akainu still cries, the alliance leaves with neither Green Bull defeating them or Vice versa. I’ll do a bigger more detailed post when the chapter drops.

This post may appear incoherent but I was so hyped when I thought of this that I had to share lol. More coherent post inbound when the chapter drops I guess lol.

@AdmiralKinyagi @Wiwi @God Buggy @The White Crane @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Tyki_Mikk @Sentinel @MarineHQ62 @Owl Ki @Den_Den_Mushi @Jiihad @TheAncientCenturion @Bogard @Van @Blackbeard etc etc etc
Before you get your hopes up, my future sight says that Green Bull will flop, hard.
I shall make a thread about it. :goyea:

Roots is the start of the vegetation/plant life life, without it there's none of it

He cab grow plant life (non specitic) with his ability, how does he do that his body acta like roots.

That's at least my whole idea behind how his logia could work, his body has to be made of something specific hence roots, and from there it comes the vegetation/plant life etc.
And a chemical reaction is the start of fire. Doesn't mean Ace is a chemical reaction human. Just as Ace is the "root" of fire, Ryokugyu would be the "root" or "source" of vegetation. It's an unnecessary intermediate step to create roots.

its a manga consisting of stationary panels not illustrating that king jumped and is in the air for a while while sanji himself is using levitation devices.. Zoro himself questions the Wings and we see King using them against Zoro

idk if this a thing where you lot are obsessed with deriving improbable details out of things just to persist on your claims

I am waiting for your post after the chapter drops, because I wanna know why Akainu would cry. :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.