Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
Not sure how anyone can read the Shanks scene and say he's not another competitor/antagonist and using Luffy for something.

The flashback very purposefully shows he took that fruit for a reason and "influenced" Luffy into becoming a Pirate (even Garp hates Shanks for this). The smile when he gets his arm cut off, implying that he made Luffy believe he owes him an unrepayable debt for saving his life.

Then the comments about Barto and the fucking last page and panels with Beckman. Like.... idk how clear this is meant to get, but when you combine all of this with his apparent advanced knowledge about Nika and relationship with the Gorosei....it knocks on a very particular door.
Shanks is giving this vibe that he knows what One Piece is… I have this feeling that eventually we will all be blown away with the role he has to play - why would Shanks even come to Wano? What goal did he have? Something is super odd

my point is that would bring marines to go against WG too
...yes and thats why theyre covering it up and putting the blame on Revos... if the WG did all their dirty acts on broad daylight, they risk losing the faith that the marines and public people have on them

cipher pol exists for a reason, everything must be done in secret

Poor admirals tards always shoot for the sky like

rayleigh will lost to kizaru meanwhile kizaru cant do shit agaisnt him

Sabo will get demolished by fujitora at dressrosa while sabo holds his ground unscratched

Rev vets and sabo will get whooped by greenbull and fujitora when actually it's admirals who failed and loses the battle

Now greenbull will solo alliance when he barely couldnt get pass hald nerfed unrecovered scabbards and yamato lmaolmao

Try it again another year lmfao

looks like marine never realize that gorosei want to kill nefertari because of their"betrayal" n think sabo is the killer of cobra
shanks show up but not meeting luffy? what? why? just to promote film Red i think :myman:
soo sabo is famous now n he copied luffy move by burning celestial dragon monument like luffy burning flag in enies lobby :finally:
looks like final war is coming :cheers: