If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand why he would do that
but thats exactly the type of shit the marines , blackbeard does etc
he is as opportunistic as the rest of them .
He is a pirate, after all. That's what he told the bandits when Roo shot one of them into the head.

Though Shanks probably doesn't care about becoming the PK himself, he would rather push Luffy forward. If he had interest in conquering Raftel himself, he would just have asked Rayleigh.

You realize she is not alone right?

why is everyone trying to make it sound like it's a 1v1 lol?

Yamato wankers please
Lol you're worried over nothing.

Everyone knows that Yamato is not enough currently, like YC1 Cann stall Admirals however they won't beat them.

The main point is the in story hype about Wano samurai will remain and that alone will help preventing people from invading Wano like it stopped the Marines before.

How the fuck is Shanks not dead yet... Blackbeard is my only hope for One Piece but I'm sure Oda will ruin him soon.

Why the actual fuck does Shanks want with the one piece.

Scabbards and yamahoe vs Gb..

We've been set up.

Wano is the worst arc ever
One piece is the worst manga ever
And you still read the spoilers
Read it or leave it

He is a pirate, after all. That's what he told the bandits when Roo shot one of them into the head.

Though Shanks probably doesn't care about becoming the PK himself, he would rather push Luffy forward. If he had interest in conquering Raftel himself, he would just have asked Rayleigh.
could easily argue the same for buggy
evidently it doesnt work that way
theres a sense of accomplishment being the captain that gets to find the one piece with an entirely new crew . thats exactly why luffy was against rayleigh revealing it.

he wants to be the PK . stated clearly in the chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.