If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. I'm pretty sure we've had this conversation before and I'm tired of people painting a very black and white picture of me with this character. I never said he was a super villain. Read my sig post before insinuating this is my point with this character.

The point is, he ain't Luffy's ally, and it's best time you learn thi
Headcanon theories aren't helping your point mate.

And I could care less about who was there or not. He stopped Kaido lol, it happened. He was credited for stopping him in the narrative, nobody else
So context doesnt matter to you, got it.

Shanks is evil twist won’t happen, Oda already said in his interview that he hates how manga turns serious
Shanks, the inspiration of the MC having a grand evil scheme qualifies as something serious and dark/edgy

The structure of the marines are different as compared to pirate crews
Actually this chapter suggest that there will be 7 Vice Admirals with animal nickname, just like there are 7 weaker strawhats

Akainu + 10 admirals (3 admirals + 7 vice admirals)
vs
Luffy + 10 strawhats (Sanji, Zoro, Yamato + 7 strawhats)
The 3 admirals and the fleet admiral are comparable in power
Gee, maybe because they are endgame opponents for final fights
and not some stepping stone?
If Joyboy Luffy would have an all out fight with Akainu which goes into the extreme diff, then his underlings would not be able to beat the admirals, which happen to be near equal to Akainu
unless you believe the Akainu, who barely edged out his admiral friend, happens to be vastly above the current admirals, including Kizaru, who was part of the old team
Do you not comprehend the thing like power ceiling? Luffy is about to reach his ceiling and his power growth will barely increase.

While someone like Sanji, who just beat one of the highest bounties in the world, did not even start unlocking advanced haki.
Luffy needed so much more to beat Cracker and Katakuri than Sanji needed to beat Queen.

Sanji's growth is now way bigger than Luffy's

Do you expect Zoro to always fight scrubs massively weaker than yonko, and then out of nowhere beat Mihawk, who is as strong Shanks?
How does that work?
And Akainu already said that he is going to participate
What? He said he will crush them all. Where did he said he will participate in your battle royale headcanon?
So why exactly will the Marines and the WG in general wait for the winner of the PK throne to be decided, given it would put them into even much greater disadvantage than they are already in?
Blackbeard and Luffy taking each other out somehow puts them at disadvantage???
They are already shitting their pants, as the world is leaving their hands
huh?
The WG/Marines joining in will happen parallel to the next pirate moves.
what? parallel who?

Bro, it's alright that you think Kaido is stronger than GB. But to say that Cracker stalemates GB can't even be described by saying it's wrong.

Greenbull was hardly worried about the retainers. Even when Yamato bonked him with a CoC blow, he struggled it off and praised her Haki.

Like I told you, I wouldn't bet against him when it comes to the retainers.
:kayneshrug:we believe he can do x

He needs to show he can
Right now it doesn't seem like he can do it easily

I'm tired or granting top tiers feats unless they're portrayed = kaido like bm or Shanks/, wb are

The rest need to prove it

And people keep taking the intent of the author to suggest Shanks is eViL. Like Satan evil because everyone is being extreme and can't imagine characters having layers or being remotely complex.

No, I don't think Shanks is evil, stop saying I think this. I think he's an antagonist. An antagonist does not mean he's evil. It does not mean he's ultimately a villain with evil intent. He can be an antagonist with flawed views or altruistic motives. He can be morally grey. He can be complex. Like...this isn't that hard to grasp.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.