If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not really seeing all that in Sabo honestly.
Sure, Flame Emperor is all nice & dandy, but it seems like Fifth Emperor v.2.0 lol.
All empty hype with no real substance.
Personally, I wont engage much in Sabo vs threads in the BTD until we see him fight more on panel. He's deffo above high tiers though.
P.S. Zoro has a inbuilt matchup advantage against the Mera Mera no Mi so I do see him winning. How other matchups go, remains to be seen.
Idk what the fuck to think of Sabo. I never expected him to get such a wank chapter lol.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
So I guess I already had to know his madness when he started arguing Hawkins' nails frequency > Snake Man's speed frequency.
That started happening later lol. From the get go, he said Zoro>Luffy from the very start of the timeskip because Luffy is weak to blades and Zoro's haki is so strong that it will nullify Luffy's best moves. In the very anti-Zoro environment that was OJ, he got ratio'd pretty hard and got more and more extreme with his opinions. OJ created this monster.

Admiral fans should become Kaido fans tbh, him and Akainu are closely linked by Oda and even I have Kaido extreme diffing Akainu while losing limbs which means other Admirals who should be ~ to Akainu should scale relatively close to that. We can all become one happy family.
In all seriousness, I don't know why anyone is arguing at this point about this. Remaining Yonko, Admirals, Gorosei, Im, Rocks(?), etc, they all have their roles to play and are all going to be tied in the endgame plot at this point in their own way, regardless of who's minimally stronger than who.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Idk what the fuck to think of Sabo. I never expected him to get such a wank chapter lol.
Exactly.
The worst part is, we dont know whether the wank is just empty hype like the 5th Emperor thing or is he really insanely strong. Because we have next to no details about what actually happened.
I'm just being open to where Oda wants to place Sabo. But if you ask me if just being called "Entei" is enough to place him on Admiral/Yonko tier? Nahh.

Katakuri = gear fourth WCI Luffy
Gear fourth WCI luffy can only get knocked out by a full power Thunder Bagua
Full Power Thunder Bagua is superior to full power Thunder Bagua by hybrid Yamato
Unnamed club attack Yamato uses in the current chapter is far weaker due to being in base and not having as much murderous intent and strength
Thus if a full power thunder bagua is what's needed to knock out post WCI Luffy ( who doesn't yet have much amps to his durability ) who is as durable as Katakuri, then Katakuri should be able to tank the attack Yamato used in this chapter since it's far below the needed attack potency to knock him out.

Please spread this copy pasta wanking katakuri that I made

Once again, another brainlet saying I believe Shanks is evil lmao

And if you are referring to this post: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...er-1037-spoiler-discussion.20455/post-2331430

The fodder did not talk to the Gorosei, they were talking separately about Nika, while the fodder were talking to each other. At the time Kizaru was falsely implied to be in Wano due to early spoilers, so I assumed it would have been Kizaru talking to them.

It turns out nobody was and CP0 talked them directly.
Lol no it wasn't fodder was literally telling them zueisha was here go back to the end of that chapter lol

Status
Not open for further replies.