If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
Revolutionnary did win. They achieved their initial goal.
Admirals lost as they failed to succesfully protect the holy land.
Yeah exactly.
Their "loss" is their failure to protect the holyland. You can also say they "lost" when Kizaru failed to capture the Strawhats or when the truth about Dressrosa was exposed, so on and so forth.

It makes sense when you factor in what they did immediately after. Like @rerere posted before, they sent their CP-0 agent to stop Morgans from publishing the news, which does not make sense on the surface level since Morgans was going to publish about Sabo assassinating Cobra anyway. But it also highlights the Marines failure to protect the Holyland and to allow such an assassination to happen, which is exactly why they tried to stop/alter the narrative by threatening Morgans.

If you aren't biased by agendas, I think it's obvious that the "loss" of the Marines is their failure to protect the Holyland and not the individual Admirals losing.

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
yeah its almost like throughout the fights versus the emperors this arc , we saw numerous characters who werent top tier wound kaido and big mom.

they couldnt or didnt before the others decided to retreat . two different things
fuji had a piece of bandage around his head
and was headed to a warlord when we saw him . Clearly looks like someone who just " lost " .
completely overblown.

if thats what you are calling a loss, suit yourself I guess.
It's a loss because TWO Admirals failed to stop them. The Revos got what they wanted and bounced, with nothing positive on the Admirals' end. How you can possibly not consider this a loss is mind blowing to me. In what universe is this not losing? Revolutionaries rolled up, hurt an admiral, got what they wanted, and left. The Admirals didn't stop them, didn't capture them, and didn't beat them. This is insane to me, how can you legitimately not think that they lost??

:kaidowhat:

not sure that's the whole reason, like we know that shanks gets really angry when someone hurts his friends or someone he is protecting and Barto is not really damaging anyone there he is in fact putting a LUFFY flag in the place of Shanks's so i think he's after Luffy's ass.....
Flags are very important to pirates..Also, Shanks is a Yonko and must show his authority..Otherwise, anyone can occupy Shanks' territories..Also, he is probably a violent and wild person

I

Indigo

Yeah exactly.
Their "loss" is their failure to protect the holyland. You can also say they "lost" when Kizaru failed to capture the Strawhats or when the truth about Dressrosa was exposed, so on and so forth.

It makes sense when you factor in what they did immediately after. Like @rerere posted before, they sent their CP-0 agent to stop Morgans from publishing the news, which does not make sense on the surface level since Morgans was going to publish about Sabo assassinating Cobra anyway. But it also highlights the Marines failure to protect the Holyland and to allow such an assassination to happen, which is exactly why they tried to stop/alter the narrative by threatening Morgans.

If you aren't biased by agendas, I think it's obvious that the "loss" of the Marines is their failure to protect the Holyland and not the individual Admirals losing.
Yeah

and that's a loss

why do you guys only care about fights lol?

:rolaugh:

Because Linlin was left overs for the arc, the SHs were entirely focused on the Beast Pirates as their primary enemy.
Don't care about your hate boner arguments, take it or leave it, Kidd and Law vs Admirals too.

Kaido and King gap is much larger than Akainu and his peers. There's no way in hell Akainu can solo all 3 admirals and those zodiac Vice Admirals

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
Biggest questions I have are:

- Did Sabo actually "rescue" Kuma? Or did Kuma teleport Sabo and the commanders out of Mariejois?

- If the latter, where did they go?

- How can they even help Kuma without Vegapunk?

I think we are getting set up for a big Kuma plotline soon, likely tragic I'm sure.
Kuma plotline = Vegapunk plotline = Sanji plotline
:finally::finally::finally:

I

Indigo

Biggest questions I have are:

- Did Sabo actually "rescue" Kuma? Or did Kuma teleport Sabo and the commanders out of Mariejois?

- If the latter, where did they go?

- How can they even help Kuma without Vegapunk?

I think we are getting set up for a big Kuma plotline soon, likely tragic I'm sure.
Maybe they have Vegapunk

or Vegapunk made a copy of Kuma's fruit and has it with an ally, so that ally can send him to the revolutionaries whenever the time is right

So if they saved Kuma, Vegapunk can go there to them and restore Kuma's memories and body

That would be awesome

It's a loss because TWO Admirals failed to stop them. The Revos got what they wanted and bounced, with nothing positive on the Admirals' end. How you can possibly not consider this a loss is mind blowing to me. In what universe is this not losing? Revolutionaries rolled up, hurt an admiral, got what they wanted, and left. The Admirals didn't stop them, didn't capture them, and didn't beat them. This is insane to me, how can you legitimately not think that they lost??

:kaidowhat:
if you thought big mom lost to luffy in wci as well
then this convo isnt worth having with you

Don't care about your hate boner arguments, take it or leave it, Kidd and Law vs Admirals too.

Kaido and King gap is much larger than Akainu and his peers. There's no way in hell Akainu can solo all 3 admirals and those zodiac Vice Admirals
Kid and Law literally got their bounties alongside Luffyโ€™s lol. People need to accept that they will get a big role in the final arc and likely fight and admiral

Black Horse and Kizaru will probably be left off for Sanji and Zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.