If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy > Zoro > Sanji > Everyone else

that will always be the case

Franky and Jinbei didn't change this

Yamato isn't going to either

Accept it already, Yamato fanboys
The best feats Sanji and Zoro have are barely defeating two Yonko commanders. And Zoro's victory could better be called a draw because it was a double KO and he nearly died just as much as King did. That isn't impressive in the grand scheme of things, especially considering that an Admiral BTFO both of the same Yonko commanders simultaneously without breaking a sweat. And Yamato knocked this same Admiral flat on his ass with Haki.

Just admit that your precious husbando's aren't the strongest anymore. It's not the end of the world.

Aramaki's philosophy is....Stratification Justice! Lol people need discrimination to look down on others thus achieving stability lololol he really think that stomping others for own stability is justice what a maniac :suresure:

Where am I banned moron? :kobeha:
You want me to pm your red karma account on NF and call you an illiterate moron there too? :kobeha:
I never got banned like you and begged mods to open my ban like you did troll :rolaugh: I deleted the NF account, you can't pm shit because I have no account there since 2 years, because I never got permabanned troll like you did, I deleted the account. While you were permabanned biggest troll of NF Forums and comes here and keep insulting people as usual :kaidowhat:

The best feats Sanji and Zoro have are barely defeating two Yonko commanders. And Zoro's victory could better be called a draw because it was a double KO and he nearly died just as much as King did. That isn't impressive in the grand scheme of things, especially considering that an Admiral BTFO both of the same Yonko commanders simultaneously without breaking a sweat. And Yamato knocked this same Admiral flat on his ass with Haki.

Just admit that your precious husbando's aren't the strongest anymore. It's not the end of the world.
mate

it doesn't fucking matter

it's Luffy > Zoro > Sanji > Everyone else

to the end of the series

if Yamato joins the crew, that's what i mean

if Yamato is stronger than Zoro and Sanji, she doesn't join

if she joins, Zoro and Sanji are stronger

it's that easy

so we don't know where exactly sabo and vivi are. I think they will come to wano. it's such a perfect time for them to be in wano because of weapon factory. Since they rescued kuma. Kuma can easily send a team to wano.Also sabo and vivi might need to explain luffy whole thing since luffy can't take the news.

Lol it's also funny how momo failed to do a boro breath instead biting become a attack for him.
:suresure:

Also awaited f**king reunion ,as usual oda trolled us again. But it's interesting to see how shanks going to deal with barthloemo.

Also Who is this "Knights of god"?. Are they strong?. Man Many people coming out of nowhere

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
They go hand in hand. Evil is still evil even if you make excuses for it.
?
It's not that.
Jabura is not "more evil" than Kaku, considering that Jabura left CP9 and Kaku went back to being a WG agent alongside Lucci.
But Jabura is definitely more "vicious" than Kaku.

stage is really set for endgame
sabo should grow in influence upstaging dragon
something really sinister about shanks in the present moment . hunting down barto should put him at crossroads with luffy .
admirals being defeated , overblown as expected , and the goat calm and composed as he promises to squash them all.

couldnt have asked for a better chapter honestly
10/10

King and Queen: “It would be embarrassing to lose to Commanders like you!”:gonope:

Yamato: “This mf got really strong Haki!”:goyea:

Yamato keeps piling up the feats and praise, she was about to go fucking ham on GB too, Momo was right to stop the battle because he knows that if they fought then Yamato would be the next declared hero and savior for beating up an Admiral who was about to pull a Kaido 2.0 on Wano. :cheers::endthis:

?
It's not that.
Jabura is not "more evil" than Kaku, considering that Jabura left CP9 and Kaku went back to being a WG agent alongside Lucci.
But Jabura is definitely more "vicious" than Kaku.
Where is it stated Jabra left....

Kaku has redeemable qualities and seems like a dude who doesn't enjoy what he does. Whilst Jabra is having the time of his life enjoying trying to kill Usopp.

Sooo many spergs got downright offended when anyone dared to point out that Yamato was obviously Admiral level, stronger than King, Zoro and Sanji. I mean for fucks sake she has Advanced Conqueror's Haki and held Kaido to a stalemate solo for upwards of 10 minutes when the Scabbards and Zoro could only barely last in large groups.

And now add yet another feat to Yamato's list: knocking a Marine Admiral on his ass and making him acknowledge how strong her Haki is.

Zoro and Sanji fans are gonna be in shambles after this chapter.
I don't think she's too much stronger than zoro, her fighting kaido compared to zoro fighting kaido is like the difference between someone who plays a certain game all the time and someone who playes games in general playing that same game for the first time. Like Yamato has been fighting kaido for years and has a better idea what to expect how to react, zoro on the other hand didn't know what to expect he just had to do his best to react and still managed to tank a big combo shot from both kaido and big mom before even getting his 1v1 with kaido. But I will admit that Yamato has more experience with conquers haki so there is probably a gap but I doubt it will be there at the end of the series

Status
Not open for further replies.