If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The green bull is certainly more preachy than I was expecting. The impression he made for the world government has soured any form of peace between Wano and the WG. They will not likely open the boarder but close it tighter.

Shanks coming onto the scene with a collection of potential misunderstanding could be dangerous. If the scarbards attack him they might end up like kid. Shanks has come to fight luffy for barts actions. This potential for a fight make me feel uneasy

@Paperchampion23 going by this:

Akainu: "You don't need to create excuses on their behalf. And what about Princess Vivi's disappearance, which happened at the same time as King Cobra's murder... ?"

I reread it and it seems everything did happen on the 4th day with the RA. Everything related to Alabasta happened on the 4th day, including Vivi disappearing. Which again I don't think is a mere coincidence that Sabo is framed for the death of Vivi's father and she's disappeared. Oda's likely going to have Vivi become a political symbol for the RA as well down the line, since she's always been trying to uphold a proper way to run the nation during the reverie.

This would just be another way the RA took a W against Imu. Likely scenario i imagine is Kobra died trying to save Vivi, but in trying to make it so Vivi is out of the picture, Sabo did something that made it seem like he killed Kobra.

Also this implies the WG put a info lockdown so people in the reverie didn't know about the RA & Alabasta until much after the reverie.

Kinyagi my man Sakazuki didn’t want to make that excuse for them, face it just join me in the Yamato hype and I promise you GB will look like a god among Admirals. :kata::myman:
Sakazuki can't make excuses for them. He's the same guy who had a 3vs1 against Luffy, and couldn't kill the fodder version of Luffy, but then chased around the fodder for rest of the war.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Would be wicked if true @Yasheen. Not sure it's happening with Lolda's current writing, though.
Survival of the fittest is the law of nature and Aramaki is a nature man. Nature(where the strong walk over the weak) is believed to be the natural order of the world. It's very simplistic enough for Oda to use it. A blind man believes in blind Justice after all lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.