If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol y'all funny

Oda : *draws a character in a new way, like the character is actually aging and going through the years*

worstgen : Has Oda lost his touch ?

Finally Oda doesn't draw some shitty shit and y'all complain
Aging through what? You do realize it's been like 2 or 3 months since the timeskip.
Look at how his scar is drawn, that shit looks like one of his original sketches

Edit: To be specific, it has been 48 days since Saboady lol

Shanks probably came to steal a copy of Red Poneglyph of Wano.....otherwise same stupidity as you mentioned
and look at his excuse, Bartolomeo ???? like Bartolomeo needs a whole Yonko crew to be stopped ??? and if he is Luffy's subordinate, shouldn't that be more reason to meet Luffy and tell him to stop Bartolomeo ?:seriously::seriously::seriously:
What Barto did is like the equivalent of spitting in someone’s face infront of an entire crowd then acting like he did nothing wrong. Pretty sure majority of ppl in shanks’s shoes would go deal with Barto themselves instead of sending someone from their crew to do it like you implied

Yamato: all the things you just said..!!
Yamato: ..are nothing but unforgivable!!

Ryokugyu: ow owwww!!
That’s some strong Haki..!!

Yamato: They’ve been through 20 years of tyranny…
And at long last they’re free! I shall not tolerate any interruption to their celebrations!!

Aramaki: and who are you?!

Yamato: huff huff
Why is Yamato huffing after single use of advcoc i know haters wouldn't let this slide if it was Zoro :zorothink:
She didnt eat for like a week

So "are you gonna explain/justify yourself or are you not gonna type anything?"

turns into

"thanks for writing all of that but it's just bias unlike my interpretation of Shanks which is correct so please don't try to make a rebuttal :risitasad:"

Sure thing Laperchampion :kobeha:
What I said

There's also zero death flags implied without random confirmation bias on what you think is happening with specific scenes, I dare you to try and show that shit.
What you did exactly:

When Luffy meets Teach at Jaya, just a few words gets him to get reminded of Ace and Shanks. In that same chapter, we clearly see established that Luffy and Teach are polar opposites, just like how Sun vs Darkness a couple hundred chapters later cemented Ace vs Teach as opposites, and what do you know, Ace was killed indirectly because of Teach.

Shanks is also another polar opposite of Teach, sharing the same age, role in their respective crews while being young and also concerning their ambitions (Gorosei said that Shanks isn't bent on changing the world while Teach wants to be the spotlight of the new age that will change the world). And we just learned that Shanks is now trying to go after the OP, when the old guard has been defeated and the new Emperors are his nemesis, his childhood friend and his protegeé.

He's getting smoked by BB.
All you showed was "obviously" that Blackbeard and Shanks have opposing themes (which I've discussed for years).

Nothing here suggests anything about Shanks dying from BB lmao

You are literally making shit upby virtue of confirmation bias because that's what you WANT to happen :suresure:

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
I'm very worried about that being the case too. Oda taking the most convenient and swift routes to deal with them, not having to worry about having to make them competent fighters, how they will fight, their unique styles and abilities, who they will fight and thus how and why, how they will face the SHs or not etc.

I've suspected Auger will kill Yasopp and Usopp will have to avenge him, finally unleashing his true bravery and the "wrath of a vengeful God", with the vendetta Auger will cause upon himself.

I think we discussed before @Rottkins the idea of Usopp taking Yasopps gun after he dies and taking down Auger with it in a symbolically poetic revenge and evolution of Usopps character too. That one time the hero truly snaps, the one time the hero is driven beyond their own limits/beliefs ors whatever and does the unthinkable. Kinda like how when Batman snaps in some stories and actually kills the Joker for example. Or even Superman killing Joker in Injustice due to what he did ofc.

This could be why Oda has never let Usopp use a gun too. To make it more impactful when he does ofc, when has nothing left to lose, when he becames an orphan and hes no longer scared of dying but hes going to bring death to the one who took his father away from him instead.

At least I would love that anyway.

I really think Oda is gonna make us cry and grieve for the Red Haired Pirates soon, especially Shanks himself ofc, maybe him only but also for them if Shanks dies and we have to see them also grieving the loss of their beloved long time captain and f riend.

I really do not want this to happen, its been one of my biggest fears/nightmares of One Piece, that Oda has held off Shanks for this long and kept him a mystery because when his time comes to be in the spotlight, hes gonna burn like the biggest candle or firework and be taken from us as swiftly as he appears for us finally.

Its similar to the BS that Mihawk will die before facing Zoro again, I absolutely hate that idea and I will never forgive Oda if he does that too. But i've been very scared of that too since Oda had Zoro go to train with Mihawk for 2 years and thus it kinda spoilt their fated "rematch" and Zoro's "revenge" on him. Its kinda like if Luffy woke up at Marineford and saw Shanks and gave the Strawhat back there and then too or if Shanks was killed at Marineford somehow or at any point before now too.

This feels very apt right now tbh:

Yeah, exactly this conversation I've had in my head texting it! Usopp being the one who will take life from someone from whole crew on purpose might be a big thing what I await. Tho I will be for sure super sad about the whole as well. :josad: Sad sniper moment has to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.